[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Thanks for letting us know @FKok
We’ll patiently wait haha

Can I assume this then goes for Audi as well? Or are that completely different systems?

I can login on the website now but it is also extremely disfunctional a.t.m. and adding another useraccount does not work (like much of the other webfunctionalities)

@zakraket Audi uses the VW servers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen I just got my Homey Pro 2023 through (yay) and your VW We Connect app is one of the first I wanted to install to make my solar charging of the car better.

Sadly, I cannot connect my car (Golf GTE Hybrid). I get to the “getting data” screen then just get a page that says “Error” and only option is to go back to previous page:

I am able to log in and use VW app so I don’t think the issue mentioned above is affecting me. I am in the UK if it matters.

1 Like

Hey @parody
Can you send a diagnostic report so i can check the issue.?

Hi @martijnpoppen thanks for getting back so fast! Is this code what you need? 12E703A0

No thats the Homey diagnostisch report

You can send one via the mobile Homey app

More - apps - vw we connect - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Ah sorry, here you go! 3bb14b51-d3e6-4974-b2f2-b154a69f5824

1 Like

@parody
According to the logs you have to re-apply your terms and conditions.

So what you should do:

• logout in VW app on your phone
  • login again
  • accept terms and conditions
  • restart VW Homey app

Hope this fixes it! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just to say a big thanks to @martijnpoppen for help via email and diagnostic reports. For anyone else with this issue, I was using the <2020 API option because the car is a 2016 model. But it seems that no longer works, and the 2020+ one should be used. I also had a user (my wife) that needed to log back in and accept T&C. Everything is working great now!

2 Likes

The app and Audi website are functional again.
Managed to add a second user (had to accept multiple T&C in the 2nd account) in my Audi account and linked Homey myAudi device to that account, but a.t.m. I’m not getting some statusupdates; charging state is not available (I have a flow that reports charging state, but does not seem to fire), and charging is also not starting and stopping (Homey says audi is charging, but it is not)
Battery% is updated though

Reading the API with the helper also worked (Audi Etron API)

Diag.report sent

{
    "info": {
        "connection": false
    },
    "WAUZZZ8V4JA130647": {
        "general": {
            "vin": "WAUZZZ8V4JA130647",
            "mappingVin": "WAUZZZ8V4JA130647",
            "csid": "f9913442a19d451c8b94ba681e331b06",
            "commissionNumber": null,
            "type": "EXISTING",
            "devicePlatform": "MBB",
            "mbbConnect": true,
            "userRole": {
                "role": "SECONDARY_USER"
            },
            "vehicle": {
                "classification": {
                    "driveTrain": "PHEV"
                }
            },

@zakraket I’ll check the report

About the commands not working, that might be correct as I am still waiting for people to send reports for that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have just got my new ID4 and have set it up in Homey.

The Set max charge level to card is not available, is this specific for ID4, or a general issue?
I noted the we connect app have an option to reduce charging level but not to set it specifically.

@Tomas_Woren There was somebody else with the same issue last week. A app restart resolved that for him.

The VW app adds its flowcards and sensor when starting. So it might differ per model. But should be available for you :wink:

Thank your for your promt responce.

I have restarted the app and alsp tried restarting homey and this is what I get when trying to include a then card in an advance flow. Anyting more I can do to find the cause?

@Tomas_Woren yes, restart the app and send me a diagnostic report after a minute :smiley:

@Tomas_Woren so it seems like sometimes i forget what i build: :joy:

But currently theres not option to set the max charge level
That is only available for Non ID cars

VW is working on a new API so once thats available i’ll revisit all models and implement any new features

1 Like

@martijnpoppen could you please have a look at this one,

f8c92fa0-660c-46a7-90f4-b8f1e5bde808

Same problem as for @parody , but no terms and conditions to accept.

Many thanks!

@Wizze what car are you trying to add?
Also see a similar log as it requires a terms and conditions.

VW was a different issue in the end which was easy to solve…

@Wizze this is the library i’m using and the issue is already reported: Enyaq: No Token received · Issue #258 · TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect · GitHub