[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Yes its not supported for the Etron
So the app decides what is possible for your car.

I think its actually possible now, with the latest update on these cars🤔 i got alot more info in the app now atleast

2 Likes

Oh I’ll have a look at that!

1 Like

Running Cupra Connect app v1.10.4 (experimental). Since two days Cupra device shows a warning and the app status says ‘stopped unexpectedly’. Restarted app but crashes again within 1 day.

@MartijnB Yeah got a report too. Will make a fix for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

New app update (live: 1.9.12) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: app crash

New app update (live: 1.9.12) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (live: 1.9.12) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (live: 1.9.12) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (live: 1.10.5) Cupra

2 Likes

Wat doe ik niet goed als ik bij een flow ‘dan’ alleen de optie ‘stekker is aangesloten’ zie? Het is een audi e-tron

@Bert-Jan_Piek You can try to restart the app. Might be that something went wrong on startup

Hi @martijnpoppen, would it be possible to have an action card when climatization changed (just as the when charging changed). Also i would like to share a “feature” that the climatization button will turn off in a few seconds after turning it on in the app. Could that also be on and off like the charging button? I think you still have access to my Golf GTE for testing :wink:
Thanks for your support all these months!!

Isn’t that linked to the fact, that it relies on “remaining” climat. time,which is always/99% of time in my case 10min. So app thinks it is still running, that’s why button turn back on… Martijn is aware of that I believe.

Hi! I use the We connect to connect my Volkswagen - Electric ID.4
Its great and works really nice! But I can’t find the Is Home option anywhere. Can someone please help?
Thanks
/Linus

@Lintin the home option doesn’t exist for the ID cars. the app decides what is possible for your car.

@bug probably related to what @Sharkys mentioned. But will have a look

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Then i need to find another way of finding out if the car is home or not :slight_smile:

Might be possible soon. There are some changes in the API. I’ll have a look this week :wink:

2 Likes

I wonder if odometer for VW ID cars could be added? I can see it available with IObroker at least in two places.

1 Like

@OH2TH yes will add in the next update!

2 Likes

Hi Martijn, this week i got my VW ID4 and installed your app. Unfortunately the only thing i can see is that it’s connected. Can this be an issue caused by the latest We connect SW update ?

Hey @Deadlifter
Not sure. Didn’t see that update yet. But i’ll check of there are updates in the library im using

Okay great thank you!