• FIX: range fallback

New app update (live: 1.9.7) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (live: 1.10.0) Seat

• NEW: Cupra Fuel and Cupra Hybrid
1 Like

This might be off topic but I red that you preferred contact in this forum.
I want to add a wish for an app for Polestar, that might be similar API as Volvo. I will happily assist in any way I can, but you seam to know your way around these APIs. Is this something you can look into?

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen I just send you a report as the app was not updating anymore… it works again after a restart of the app.

Will have a look @Bug

2 Likes

Martijn, you got the same from me aprox. two weeks ago (just in case of more samples required)

1 Like

@sharkys probably missed that one due to holidays :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen Feature request:

If you have the time, it would be very useful to have your app being able to show if windows or doors are open, just as it is now showing if the vehicle is locked or unlocked. (This information is available in the official app from Skoda, which is nice, but it would be nice to do more powerful stuff with it. See below.)

It would be very valuable to for instance be able to create a flow that warns for open windows/doors after a certain time, or depending on weather conditions etc.

Had the same problem with the Skoda app, the Citigo updated but not the Enyaq. Restarted the app and now the Enyaq updated.

1 Like

@Picsou621 will check! when it happens again can you send me a report?

1 Like

@Pantera_Ruber thanks will add it to the list

It is blocked again, I sent you the rapport by privat message. Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen Had this for the past two days, just restarted and updating again.

It’s been mentioned above, but I would also like to have something to work with in Homey regarding the alarms I get in the audiapp when the car is not closed properly. I sometimes leave the car not properly locked

Even just a way to get a notification that “something is wrong” or “check car status” would be nice

Audi A3 etron

Thanks for updating me!
I’m working on a fix for the update failure.

Nice once. Will have a look at that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New app update (test: 1.9.8) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: data not updating

New app update (test: 1.9.8) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (test: 1.9.8) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (test: 1.9.8) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (test: 1.10.1) Seat

So after a lot trial and error and testing I think I have managed to tackle the update issue. Please test and let me know :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you @martijnpoppen , it will take between 1-2 weeks of uptime until we find out :slight_smile:

Btw, any news on eGolf Start/Stop climatisation button being always on, because on my car, for some reason, it always reports remain. climat. time 10min? It was OKay but at some point of time you start respecting that value as indicating on/off air-conditioning… so since then I’m using lazy/slow We Connect app just for this…

1 Like

Yeah lets hope it keeps working :crossed_fingers:

Yes Will look at it. My main priority was the failing update. So didn’t focus on other things yet :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hi, I tested this app back in may. Since then the myAudi app has not been working anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards,
Markus Voss

Hi @markusv
Can you try to restart the app and see if that fixes it for you?

@martijnpoppen thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried restarting the app, but the problem is the same