[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@markusv which model do you have?

We have a 2020 model Audi etron.

Can you try to remove it from Homey and add it again?

Sorry if i was unclear about this, but I have already uninstalled the app from homey. The muAudi app does still not work

That’s strange. You say it doesn’t work. Can you specify which part doesnt work?

the app can not update status from the car anymore. Might be unrelated to this app? But it is a bit strange that the myAudi app does not get any updates any more after I tries this app in may. I as just wondering if anybody in here had the same problem, and maybe has a fix.

Hmm thats strange. you might want to re-login in the myAudi app. I experienced the same with VW and logging out and in again fixed it for me.

@bug got your report but its empty.
Next time can you tick the red triangle icon in the app window and send a screenshot. Sometimes that contains the error :slight_smile:

1 Like

The error was that it was unavailable maybe because it was pauzed. sadly no more info… will remember to take a screenshot next time :wink:
let’s hope it was a glitch…

@bug @Sharkys everything still good with the last test update? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So far no issues observed but as I’m testing Homey RC FW in parallel + there has been lately released v8.0.6, I didn’t have longer up time unfortunately…

Ah no worries!
I’m still waiting for my second Homey to test RC FW :nerd_face:

1 Like

Goedemiddag Martijn,

Ik heb een Cupra One en heb via de homey een flow gemaakt voor het strarten en stoppen van het laden aan de hand van de stroomprijs. Probleem is alleen dat ik de optie thuis niet kan kiezen in de flow? hoe kan ik dit voor elkaar krijgen? want nu start het laden ook niet aan een publieke paal als de stroomprijs thuis niet voordelig is :slight_smile:

Groet,

Jeroen

Hi @Tussenbroek
Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:
Please keep this thread in English as it is an international topic.

For the Cupra (Electric) there’s no Home option. So you have to us a different condition. Maybe based on your own presence at Home.

Hi @martijnpoppen
Thanks for the quick reply, I thought it was because I did see the condition on the app page when looking at Cupra EV. Thanks anyway I will solve it with an other condition.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

@Tussenbroek yeah it might be a bit confusing, but the capabilities are dynamically added to the car. So the app page does show that but thats for the fuel and hybrid cars :slight_smile:

Hello, It has been awhile since I tried this app. Are there any E-tron 55 users that has the ability to start and stop charging working? This is the one thing I really would find usefull, especially now with the electricity costing like a lot. :slight_smile:

Now, I also see there is a Max charge current feature in the app. This would also be a super feature if working. And to @martijnpoppen if there is anything I can do to help from my end, please let me know.

1 Like

I don’t get the charging button working via Homey.
I am using a new motion charging station which I can start and stop via Homey.

I don’t think it is possible to start charging without starting the charging station first.

I use the Audi Homey app to trigger the charging. When charger is plugged during weekend or after 23:00 start charging directly (via new motion app)

This works great.

Before the homey Audi app. I used the Jetlix app which also couldn’t start the charging but was able to pauze the charging for a while. I think they make use of the charging timer function in the Audi app.
So I started the charging then Jedlix connects to the car and delays the charging till 23:00. The app could also work with Frank energie (hourly rates)

Maybe it is possible to have something similar in the homey app. To add the charging timer functionality.

Regards ,

Harry

1 Like

Oh ok Thank you for the information. Im currently using the 3phase charger coming with the car. But I have a non smart stationary 22KW charger Im about to install. If the Audi app not supporting the on off charging, I have planned to use smart zigbee fuses or something similar to make the charging smarter.

@StefanP If you can do the following:

• enable debug in the device settings.
  • try to trigger start charging
  • send a diagnostic report (more - apps - myAudi - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report)

Thanks!! :smiley: