[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

I have the same issue.
Logid of test with correct credentials:
9b4aeaa8-a476-42e5-9c62-a22547407945

@Hans_Spincemaille did you try a logout and login already on the skoda app on your phone?

Hi Martijn,

I’m not sure if it is related.
I’m using the MySkoda app on my iPhone. It is not the MySkoda Essentials app.
I saw someone mentioned in a post that he used the Skoda Essentials app.
Seems that app is not or no longer working for the Enyaq.
I can login using the Essentials app. Next I add a new car. I enter the VIN of my car and it continues. Next it ask the password to login. Then it shows some statuses (Profiel voltooid, Diensten pakketten besteld, Hoofdgebruiker geworden). Next it checks the status of the activation. This takes a while before it shows “Verbinding mislukt, kan geen verbinding maken met de server”. Result is that the car is not added.
I searched the internet and there is is mentioned that the Skoda Essentials app is not for the Enyaq.
Not sure if it helps solving the problem, but I just wanted to share the info.

Yes I did. This did not change anything

@Jos_Stultjens @Hans_Spincemaille i checked but it seems like a API update

As usual with this app we have to wait for a SDK update then i can update this app as well

Hi @martijnpoppen ,

Report: b89d0ee8-f158-43dd-9f28-5acdf7205c31

I am trying to add my new Skoda Enyaq to my Homey. The vehicle is verified at the dealer with my license number and the MySkoda connect app is working fine.

When I add a new device : Elektrisch > Skoda (Enyaq) → inloggen : loading > data ophalen van server I receive an error without any explination about the error.

When trying to add it from my PC I receive the following error:

@Nick_M can you logout and login again on the official app on your phone and see if you have to accept new terms and conditions?

@martijnpoppen

I tried a few things:

• Removed and reinstalled the MySkoda app and logged in again
  • Did the same for the MySkoda essentials app
  • Restart Homey
  • Removal of the MySkoda Homey app and tried again to add the enyaq

I accepted all pop-ups about terms and conditions.

New report;
c7c91d34-fa35-4281-94c9-870285d76ac8

The only change is that my phone does not say ‘error’ anymore but now it says:
No new devices found

@Nick_M not much to see, but what i can see is that the car really can’t be found.

Did you put in the correct credentials? Because most of the time it’s a credentials issue

@martijnpoppen ,

Yes. I also did a reset on the password to be sure.

If I fill in a wrong password I receive an error that asks for the right credentials.

@Nick_M You’re not the only one :frowning:
unfortunately there are more issues like this e.g: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #2728 by Jos_Stultjens

I’ll check if I can do something, but it’s really waiting for the SDK to be fixed

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.3) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: add logging to debug pairing

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.3) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.5) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.3) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.5) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Nick_M I added some extra logging to debug the issue. Can you install the latest version and send me a new report after you tried pairing again?

Hopefully we’ll see some error in the logs :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen ,

Done!
8a3e7edf-d013-45f8-96fb-955d3cf907e6

Hopefully you can find something…

@martijnpoppen Any luck with the window/sunroof status in the app?

@FKok No sorry, had lots of other things for my other apps.
Probably will look at it next month.

1 Like

@Nick_M It just doesn’t find your car. API has no errors, but the car is not there… :confused:

I will check if i can revert to a older version of the API and see if that makes a difference

@martijnpoppen ,

Ok! Thx for the quick response. I’ll wait for your response.

Hij Martijn,

Please be aware that Skoda is phasing out the Skoda Essentials app. As mentioned before, I was not able to add my car in the last step in that app. Since last weekend I saw a message in the Essentials app that Skoda indeed is phasing out the app.
Maybe other API calls are needed to fetch the car info and that the ones as used in the Skoda Essentials app are obsolete soon and not the same as fetching data when only using the new My Skoda app. The only supported app now is the My Skoda app.

@Jos_Stultjens yes you mentioned that.
Unfortunately i cant say what that means for this app.
I use a external SDK and i dont have any tools to debug the apps from VAG to get any useful logic out of it and see if the API needs to be updated.

So until further notice we have to wait for a SDK update, not much i can do for now.

Edit: as far as i know, the API im using is not a skoda essentials API