[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Peter_Kalrsson sorry it’s called Force Update

make sure to enable it in the device settings:

Thanks @martijnpoppen, a new try then:

0e30c7f8-99da-472c-8899-b3ad9febf5f4

@Peter_Kalrsson thanks. got it, looks like a API erorr. Will check if there’s a update in the SDK

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson no update yet, for what it’s worth, can you try logout and login on the cupra app on your phone and see if it comes up with terms and conditions?

1 Like

Thanks for looking @martijnpoppen - I logged out/in, no updates regarding Terms & Conditions in the Cupra app.

Do I need to report this somewhere else, or is it something that you will do? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson yep I already did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys.
I can’t succeed in connecting my 2016 Audi A5…
I have restarted the app and re-created the unit in Homey…
No matter what I try, I get the the “connected = No”…

I use no Pin, since I expect I don’t need that in my car?
And if I need it, I have no idea where to get it :slight_smile:

(FYI: I’ve had my Homey for just one week, so I have never had connection to the car through this.)

Any tips or ideas?
Kind regards Dennis

@DeBossDK not sure if the 2016 A5 is supported. But please send a diagnostic report

1 Like

Wow that was fast…
9ef832e4-ab3e-4be9-a907-c3deb2e64acc

Not supported. That might be…
If it makes a difference - I do have the “My Audi” on the phone and working…

Thanks!!

@DeBossDK did a quick check but there are a lot of errors.
Not sure if your car is moved to the new API.
To verify: everything is up to date? Latest infotainment update + latest my Audi app?

Uh… Sorry. I’m now showing my level of incompetence :person_facepalming:

First! Thanks a lot for putting time in this!!

The homey app is updated. And car reinitialised in this.
But I have never updated anything in the car. If this is s prerequisite, could I then politely ask for a link to explain how this is done.

Have a great weekend :ok_hand:
Dennis

Hi @DeBossDK
I was not talking about the Homey app but the myAudi app on your phone.

I check google for how to update a 2016 Audi, but it seems like you have to do that via a usb stick. So not sure if that will fix the issue of connecting via Homey.

As said, I don’t know if this model works, I would suspect it does, however Audi recently changed a lot to their API’s so not sure if this model also was taken along in that change.

1 Like

Thanks a lot…
I’ll see what I can solve - and else I’ll survive :slight_smile:

Okay… I just checked my Audi FW - It’s the latest (acording to https://upgrademyaudi.net/).
And yes - Phone and Homey are latest versions too

BUT!!
I just added the phone app MyAudi (I have used a much more usefull danish version “MitAudi” the last 7 years, but just to be sure - both are now installed and set up - I see no usefull data in MyAudi)

If this changes nothing, then I’ll just let it be… :slight_smile:

Can you see if anything have changed (I see no changes)?

Diagnose report
9fdd606a-620c-4764-92d6-3778fc1d826a

Hello Martijn, Because the Enyaq does not execute the commands from Homey, I have not done anything with it for a while. Now a few updates later I thought I’d try again. Unfortunately it still doesn’t work. Would you like to look at the log again to see if you can determine what went wrong? Many thanks again! greetings, Ad. f9674586-4fb0-4e16-b371-898754917665

Hi @AdrianusJ
The integration thinks your password is incorrect. Can you update it in the device settings?

@debossdk i still see the same errors.
I can check it the old API works. But i have to enable that first, also not sure if it is still live.

thanks for your quick response. I’m going to adjust it. I’ll let you hear about it

1 Like

Thanks alot…
Don’t worry about it if it’s not a “walk in the park” for you…

Would be fun and great - But not a gamechanger if this does not work for me :wink:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

Unfortunately, it happens quite often now that values are not updated, e.g. the battery level.

Restarted the Homey-app now, the values were updated immediately.

I have a Cupra.