[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Martijn_Hagemans logout and login in the Skoda app on your phone and accept new terms and conditions. Then it should work

1 Like

Excelent @martijnpoppen

The temperatureHvBatteryMin = Lowest value of the battery temperature (there are multiple temp. sensors in the battery and this value is from the sensor that shows the lowest value)

The temperatureHvBatteryMax = Highest value of the battery temperature (there are multiple temp. sensors in the battery and this value is from the sensor that shows the lowest value)

The value units are kelvins in order to change that in celsius you have to subtract 273,15 from the kelvin value. Example the 292,15K-273,15 = 19C

Could it be possible to add those both values to the device as measurement? HV battery temperature min and max can be the names…

This information could be valuable to indicate the battery temperature → get the idea at which power the battery can be charged in the fast charger.

1 Like

@peltsi51 yes will add them. Probably this weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen I did logout and login but didnt get a message to accept the new terms. So I reinstalled the myskoda app, accept everything thats was shown up and even now it doesnt work… A new report is generated. bb4937cb-eb94-471e-b32a-416e7e8af552

Thanks for your reply!
I totally skipped the top post and went straight for searching.

1 Like

@Martijn_Hagemans no idea. Cant see anything in the logs. Will check the library. But my guess is that Skoda has changed again

I have a 2021 Skoda Enyaq IV80.

The settings give me options V1-V3 for voth climatisation and ventilation. V2 ventilation seems to be the one that works to start heating, at least it shows in the Skoda app that it’s started.

Whats the difference between climatisation and ventilation, and which version should I be using?

@iTor only climatisation has v1,2,3
Which one you need to use. To be honest no idea. Theres multiple versions as there are multiple brands and cars. I took this from the library im working with. So its just try what works for your car. Theres no difference it should just work as it does from the official Skoda app

Thanks @martijnpoppen !

Hi Martin, after this last update of the Skoda app it seems like the connection from the app is lost after about a day… after the update the 27th of December the app worked perfectly without restarts, but now after the update some days ago I need to restart the app many times… anything that you are aware of?

Martijn* :wink:

@Emil_Linder see: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #2518 by martijnpoppen

Is anyone else having update problems with the VW ID connection? Mine has updated the values 1d ago last time with Homey. The android app works though.

Latest version 1.25.0 in use.

Restarting the app gets the values updated, but after about 20min the connection is lost again.

@peltsi51 please send a report

I restarted the app again and now it has been updating for 50min. I’ll send the report in the morning if it still freezes.

1 Like

Thanks for an awesome app. I use it all the time to manage schedule charging as well as non-scheduled charging, it works a lot better than the native VW App.

Would it be possible to add an action for setting the charging target SoC? It is available in the VW App, so I presume it is available trough the API.

3 Likes

I can see now that there is a tag for the Skoda with “last update”, but there is no value in it… do you expect to have a value there?

@evKrille Unfortunately that’s not possible at the moment. I’m dependant on a external library which doesn’t have that option (yet)

@Emil_Linder there should be a timestamp in it. but doesn’t add much value. It only says when it did a update from the sever, but it doesn’t show that values actually updated.

The connection lost again. Error report 2fdff2b2-b465-46a0-a251-84773ab5a110

I have ID3 and ID4. At the moment ID3 has lost the connection 5h ago but the ID4 updates are working. Strange. The debug is on at ID3 which connection is lost at the moment. The android app works on both.