[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@peltsi51 I see the issue, will check if I can fix that or if it should be fixed in the library.

Will try to provide a fix tonight

1 Like

Too bad, lets hope it will come soon then. Do you know if there is anything I could do to speed things up?

@evKrille i dont think its on the planning. But you can send a request here: GitHub - TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect: ioBroker Adapter for VW We connect and Skoda connect

1 Like

Okay, the value I have is “-“ or do I have to do anything?

@Emil_Linder not sure. You can send a report

Here is the report
b3d88f59-46b2-4f57-b1ac-069255515027

@Emil_Linder I see, due to that parking postion is temporarily disabled the updated at is not updating. But it doesn’t impact anything else, as said it doesn’t add any value

Will make a fix

But if I can use it to understand if the app needs to be restarted it will add a value :smiling_face:

@Emil_Linder how would you know? The updated_at value will always update. Even when the call to the server was not successful

Aha, thought it would show when data was received from the server…

It does, but it doesn’t say if data was updated :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway will fix the problem and then you can check it out, maybe it does work for your use case :slight_smile:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.1) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: updateAt
  • FIX: API parking error

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.1) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.2) Skoda

Changelog:

• FIX: API crashes due to parkingposition timeout from Skoda.

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.1) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.1) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Connection problems stopped. Update of the values have worked after the update.

Thank you @martijnpoppen

1 Like

Nice! :tada:

1 Like

I was too early to celebrate. The connection is lost again. Report e99c25dc-c341-4592-b19a-46b739176d9d

@peltsi51 I see, still an error on parking positon. I will ask the maintainer of the library (VW ID - ParkingPosition 404 · Issue #310 · TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect · GitHub)

1 Like

@peltsi51 which ID software do you have? any difference between the ID3 and ID4?

@martijnpoppen

Both cars have the 3.2 software version. I have turned off the “geoposition sharing” through the API, may this be the reason?

I cannot turn the position sharing on for longer time because in the ID cars (may also be other VAG cars) have a clitch in Finland 4G network, which makes the whole ID car communication to freeze in certain situation and will make pretty bad “pop” sound from the incar speakers. I know, it’s pretty mysterious problem and only in Finland with ID cars.

1 Like

Ok let me know if that works. Otherwise I can maybe make it configurable.
If you want, can you share this info on the github issue?

Would you like access to my Seat Leon for the Windows status to check?
Or do you prefer an debug log?
I know the window status is available through the API because Home Assistant has them :wink: