[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Robin_van_Kekem you can send a report with debug enabled.

But fyi this is really not a priority on my todo list right now. I rather get all commands working again.

Seeing the history of these apps i dont want to add that many features as a lot tend to break every time

Hi Martijn, Yes persistence is appreciated! Tried the Skoda app in recent days. The car data is updated to Homey. But the car does not respond to flows.
Perhaps you can do something with a new log.
Thanks again!.

12312827-75a7-442a-b2af-626c4500e4e3

@AdrianusJ do you mean flows like mileage has changed? or commands?

@AdrianusJ Skoda also had issues with parking position. I saw it was enabled in the library again, but i get the feeling it doesn’t really work. I’ll provide a new version where i will rollback that fix

These are commands such as "7:30 am>start air conditioning

@AdrianusJ guess that’s related to the latest release

thanks for your quick response! I’ll make you another donation in a moment.

1 Like

@AdrianusJ made the fix in 1.25.2 You can install via here: MyŠKODA App for Homey | Homey (green install button)

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.2) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: Update SDK

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.2) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: [1.25.4(MyŠKODA App for Homey | Homey)) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.2) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.2) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Thanks! I’m going to install this and try to see if it works!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your donation @AdrianusJ ! :pray:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

Apparently something have changed, because I haven’t have any communication problems since the last message I sent 3 days ago. I didn’t make any changes to the car position sharing, but the communication now works. Great!

By the way, have you had time to make the battery temperature measurement available?

Have there been any changes to the AND card?
I’m pretty sure that I have tested/used this scenario before (deleted with an restore) with our VW e-Golf:

The clock is 22 AND the car is home.
AND if the battery level is under 30%, send a push notification (car need to charge).
Now I can’t find the proper AND card anymore for checking battery level, it was present before?
Thanks!

@Olex restart the app, then it should be there. Nothing has changed

Thanks for the reply.
Already done that, the same result.
Could you please verify that you have more cards than I have?
I’m pretty sure that I had the possibility to check the battery level when I first tested this app a few months ago, not sure how I could have done this without that card.

@Olex I can’'t I don’t have a electric vehicle

Please send a diagnostic report

Done.
862d2726-dd4d-40c0-9d2a-1c19dc30ac3c

Thanks!

@Olex so checked the logs and the code. the battery AND card is not existing. and never did. The battery capability is a default Homey feature and that doesn’t come with a AND card. only a trigger

Thanks for clarifying!
Then I need to remember what clever flow I created a few months ago :laughing:

The users of the car (youngsters and wife) are always surprised in the morning when they discover that the car is almost empty for power, nice with a check before bedtime in the evening before!

Edit:
solved this by using logic.
Know I got older since I didn’t remember how I did this a few months ago :innocent:

1 Like

Hello Martijn,
Tested the Skoda app in recent days, Homey does receive information from the car. Unfortunately, the Enyaq does not respond to the flows or buttons.

d774b88d-43c5-448b-940d-065a006d7b38

Kind regards, Ad