[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@AdrianusJ it gives a unauthorized error. Can you try logout and login again on your phone and see if you need to accept terms and conditions?

do you mean the Skoda app, or do you mean the app in Homey

Skoda app

I have done it, I will try again tomorrow, thank you. We will keep in touch

1 Like

I’ve tried all the three different “climatisation” version settings from the device settings on my ID.3, but can’t seem to control it on or off and doesn’t seem to reflect the actual status.

From iobroker I can switch it to true and false and works from there:

under status even ibroker doesn’t see climatisationStatus

@OH2TH i see, probably the ID remote function take value “start” instead of true :person_shrugging:

@OH2TH nevermind, that will be handled in the iobroker lib. So according to my setup it should work.
Can you enable debug in the device settings and send a report?

Hello Martijn, tried everything over the past few days. apps logged in and logged in again, apps deleted and reinstalled. unfortunately without desired results. Do you possibly have any tips, thanks again

26f83d71-fcee-46de-8dd9-ecc570fcd5e3

@AdrianusJ this time your logs look fine and everything seems to respond

okay, i’ll try in the next few days. thanks for your quick response!

Done that. But now it works. Difference is, that I had disabled all versions of Climatisation and Ventilsation from the device.
Now for the testing with debug, I enabled “Climatisation” and it worked. So I guess something in the capability needed reseting on the device.

Hmm, now that the car stopped climatisation, the action button in Homey does not reset back to off. The sharging state is correct as I plugged the car in at office, but climatisation is off. And the Volkswagen mobile app agrees.

I think there is an issue in iobroker that the state is not seen from Volkswagen We Connect service.

1 Like

Finally after a week of 20+ tries I could set a primary user to my Skoda. With good hope I started to connect my Skoda to my Homey. I use my Skoda Connect credentials to add a new ‘device’. Unfortunatly I keep getting an Error after the proces “retrieving data from server”.

What can I do to make a new device without getting errors? Thanks!

@harmenkuijer no idea. Please send a report

Thanks for your quick reply!

5abc30c9-06bf-43d2-ab4a-62d0f1ff277d

@harmenkuijer as far as i see you have to accept terms and conditions. To do so. Logout and login on the Skoda app on your phone

1 Like

Found the issue. Never saw the question of accepting terms and conditions. So looked further and again in the App store and downloaded the ‘MySkoda Essintials’ instead of ‘MySkoda’ app. This did the trick! Thanks for pointing me in the good direction :slight_smile: . Feeling a bit stupid now :frowning:

Just curious: interior heating is not supported for this car?

1 Like

@harmenkuijer you can enable it in the device settings. Unfortunately i cant see what a car has so you have to enable it your self :slight_smile:

Feeling stupid again :joy::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Good afternoon Martijn, unfortunately my Enyaq still does not respond to the buttons or flows from Homey, the car does send data to Homey. Do you perhaps have any idea what that could be? thanks in advance
7f4995b5-9da2-44e2-8a7a-3433266a9b30

Good morning,
Just a small editorial note for the next update of the “Cupra Connect App”:
The description also mentions Audi, Skoda and Co, but the actual Cupra interface is missing here. Perhaps one of the following points could be included in the description:

• Cupra Connect
  • Cupra Connect GEN4 (for the Cupra Born)
  • Cupra Connect GEN3 (for all other Cupra models)

Many thanks and best regards
Osty

1 Like