[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Excellent stuff, fixed, I confirm. Thank you SIR ! :tophat:

1 Like

What I want is when I come home and plug the connector in, I need the car to stop (no sun) or keep (sun) charging based on solarinput. My Audi A3 start charging by default and there is no option to stop this (as far as I know).

I had this setup working perfectly untill some time ago when all the issues started for different VGA brands.

But when the updateinterval is on 60 minutes, Homey can’t detect plugging the connector (right?) so the car will keep charging (when I don’t want it to) untill the update is done, that could be 60 minutes in worst case.

How do you fire a refresh when you connect your car?

@zakraket I use Easee charger and that has a Homey App, so I respond to the change of status from StandBy to Charging

Here’s my flow :

2 Likes

hmm… I only have the grannycharger that came with the car (waiting for the right EV to come to the market…) but perhaps I could use a smartplug or something like that to detect if the grannycharger starts charging. Did not really think of that before, also because there was no need for it since it worked fine with the Homey app.

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.0) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: updateAt card had wrong type, causing issue in Homey-Core

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.0) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.0) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.0) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.0) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

My Skoda seems stable now. Thanks Martijn! The app is working.

What I’m looking for is a way to only charge when there is power from my Solar. For my Alfen Single Pro-Line there is still no app for Homey so I can’t control my EV charging. Is it possible to add a functionality in the Skoda app to change de charging rate?

Ex. If my solarpanels generate 5kWh then charge my car with 5kWh. If my solarpanels generatie < 3kWh stop charging. Etc. Can this be controled by adding a charging limit on in the Skoda app?

@Erik1986 Unfortunately that data isn’t available

Is it possible to add the status of the windows and sunroof? Open or closed.

@FKok should be possible. Which brand and model?

VW Golf GTE. Would be nice if you can see if there’s an open window or sunroof is open.

Or even better: If window/sunroof is open, and rain is yes, close all :slight_smile:

Hi @martijnpoppen

Is it possible to get the battery temperature through the api?

Apparently with this HA integration the battery temperature can be received

@peltsi51 please provide your brand and model

Is it possible to get the battery temperature through the api?

I don’t know, I need to have access to a car or a report with data.
You can enable debug in the device settings and send a report after that and i can check the data

@FKok I need to have access to a car or a report with data.
You can enable debug in the device settings and send a report after that and i can check the data

closing command is not possible via the API

Thanks for the fast responce. The car is Volkswagen ID4. The report is 62b8b7f5-184e-4e9e-a39f-9a0f6d41989f

@peltsi51 ah could have known that :sweat_smile:
Tried to remember, but already saw quite a lot of cars on this topic

This is what i see:

"temperatureBatteryStatus": {
      "carCapturedTimestamp": "2023-09-21T18:54:14.595Z",
      "temperatureHvBatteryMin_K": "292.15",
      "temperatureHvBatteryMax_K": "292.65"
},

not really sure how to read that .

The HA integration does it like this:

HV Battery Temperature Min
and
HV Battery Temperature Max

Hi!
I have some issues with the connection to my car. I can see other having the same issue but I haven’t been able to find the solution yet.

I have a 2020 Audi e-Tron. I have installed the app and logged inn via MyAudi, and the app then finds my car. I get information about range, percentage, placement etc. but I’m not able to send any commands to the car.

I can press the different buttons (lock/unlock, flash etc.) and they indicate that they are triggered, but nothing happens.

I’ve tried both adding it as “e-Tron” and “Audi”. I’ve also made sure that the S-PIN is correct.

Any tips and tricks?

Hi @HrKvalvik
That’s correct, most commands do not work for Audi E-tron currently. Also see the top post: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

The report is 98ff4e88-ddda-4a43-8c12-048cc305e280, hope you can find something.

@martijnpoppen you already have access to a VW Golf (8) GTE :wink:

2 Likes

6c6fcafb-d371-4d3a-829d-8661aa1d4bb1 cant connect to my Enyaq. Hopefully you can help me?