[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Any luck? With your developments for the Heiman Smoke Detectors?

Hi @johan_bendz l have added a Double Power Point but get the error message :

Any thoughts ?

I ended up returning my homey, so Im not going to continue with the development, sorry

Sorry to hear that. I also understand your decision. It’s not easy buying a product where we’re still dependent on development for integration with smart devices that should work out of the box. Homey, it’s a good product with all integrated chips, but we need a larger community with more devs to support it. Thanks for replying. Cheers

A quick FYI for others that also use many different Tuya Zigbee Smart Plugs (notorious for ever changing IDs). With the latest Homey FW this has become a lot easier:

Zigbee

• Adds power measurement capabilities to unknown Zigbee devices (if supported by the device).

I just tested it by stopping the Tuya app and adding a smart plug as a basic zigbee device and Power (W) and Energy (kWh) do show up. I have been using 12 Zigbee smart bulbs as generic Zigbee device on my HP23 and that has been working fine (no “Linkind” App available).

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Christopher Charpentier - OT - Complains about Athom/Homey in [APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

@cgHomeI have installed the beta version and was able to find device number 1 with it. Thank you for that, unfortunately I cannot find my sensors. I would like to send you a report for the sensors.

Unfortunately, when I use the interview feature, I cannot find the protocol for it. Should it automatically end? This is not the case, I have already waited for half an hour.
Where can I find the result of the interview?

My Homey:
Homey Pro (Early 2023)
Version 10.0.8

Hope the update arrive soon. As the once in a week turned to 3 weeks. Anyways great work on the app, to serve all us impatient users.

Kinda feel stupid, my tuya zigbee app says version 0.1.45 latest commit on github says version 0.2.18.
How do i go about getting the latest and greatest.

I got my homey pro in today and im likely one of the lucky ones having a bunch of tuya zigbee arround the house with not yet listed/supported identifiers.

I am however more than happy to contribute on github if one can just point me in the right direction to
A. get the latest git version installed :smiley: .
B. tell the best way of developing/testing things like this, ill read previous commit to figure out how things are actually coded. Just need that kickstarter

Start reading the topic…

I installed this LED strip, but I cannot seem to control its color, only on/off. The only color I get is white bright.
Also: the interface of Homey does change to the color selection. It only doesn’t seem to get though to the LED strip. Or it refuses to change… but not sure how to check that.

Go to developer.athom.com and do Zigbee interview on the device.
This seems to jump start device capabilities.

Hello all,

I am trying to add an OXT double dimmer to Homey. It is possible with holding for 10sec button that is on device. I am using Tuya Zigbee application. It should be added as two different devices but in adds only one. Means that I can only control one electrical circuit. Any idea how to do this to have two separete devices for the same dimmer module.

Link to the device details:

Sometimes it works to perform an interview on the device from this page.

This is how it looks for my Homey. No other Zigbee devices.

“Action (3 vertical dots to the right) > Interview”

Hi community,

Recently Johan Bendz added my Zigbee Wall Dimmers to his Tuya Zigbee app (respect for what this guy means for the community o ).

It seems to work fine, however often, when i want to switch it on/off i get:

\

Which means as much as: device is not responding, make sure it has power.
Where a couple of minutes earlier or later i have no issue.

So functionality works however often it reacts unreliable.

• Everthing is up to date.
  • Wall dimmers are always powered (230V).
  • Wall dimmers do have blue wire (connected).
  • Zigbee network reset, done.
  • Working on the test version of the Tuya Zigbee app

Issue persists: (device is not responding, make sure it has power)
‘apparaat reageert niet, zorg er voor dat deze van stroom is voorzien’

The error message is not specific enough as those devices are always powered :man_shrugging:.

Homey Developer tools states:

Is there anything more i can try to make these Zigbee devices work flawless?
I see this message also with some E27 RGB bulbs (these are also always powered).

Do more people suffer from the fact that they do not want to connect the Lidl plug without a meter?

When will next update be done?

I don’t know if the developer is currently on holiday or just MIA. Queues are getting bigger each week, would be nice if another developer joins the app support. Pity I don’t have any developer skills. I assume that some of the requests are low hanging fruits.