[APP][Pro] Telldus Live NEW DEVELOPER NEEDED :-)

Update: Issue was on Telldus side : Operational information - Telldus (my data normal after 3am EET)

Have others seen in last 2 days missing data from Online-Telldus?

I can see that:

• with Telldus side, can see normal data:

While in Homey

• no offline warnings (even if 10sec polling selected)
  • Updated values very less:

Restarting Telldus & Telldus/App has not solved issue…

After 4h hours of normality, this morning same continues - seems that only API-issue now - made calculator to check when last data (of any sensor) has come - now 300min and counting :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Fortunately Telldus side events working fine, so Telldus emergency-heating (as minus outside) working just fine…

App does not work anymore, cause telldus changed the api. api.telldus.com is closed they stated on their FB. new is pa-api.telldus.com.

Will there be an update for this?

Check v. 1.3.1, which is in test, please :slight_smile:

And report back here if things work now.

If anyone wants to take over this app, please send me a message. :slight_smile:

getting an ssl error. maybe need to fetch new sec token on the new api?

Seems Telldus are having some server issues at the moment. will test later when they have resolved their issues

Hi and thanks for this app. I tried the new test app now for Telldus live but it says Invalid keys when i put in the keys from the api.telldus.com. Is there any other keys i need ?

I don’t have a Telldus account anymore, so I cannot test this myself.

I think this is the problem:

https://telldus.com/driftinformation/

Telldus changed the API adress to pa-api.telldus.com

Accordingly the Telldus Live app has to be uppdated

Do you thing there will be a solution in this case ? balmli has no Telldus acount, and ask for someone to take over ! Hope this has a fix.

Yes, and that’s version v. 1.3.1. See my post from yesterday.

There’s something wrong with the http://pa-api.telldus.com/ service.

Amazon connection to Telldus seems to be OK (both sensors & switches) - assuming not effected as stated in driftinginfo :" use Telldus API (not Google Home users) .

I really hope that also am. new version works fine when finally pa-api up and running…

Hi there!
Can anyone make a “Dummy How to Install Local”?
How to download?
How To Install.

Thank´s in advance :slight_smile:

Testing the v 1.3.1 (pa-api…), and getting the following error - I would assume that it relates to the Telldus Live API issues? (still).:

I do have a question regarding installing Telldus Live for Homey Pro (I am leaving Telldus to Homey Pro, and would like to transfer all my devices to Homey Pro) when I use your app to move Telldus Live to homey and have Enter the public key, private key, token and token secret that I created. Then only thing I get back from the app is "503 == 200 " and nothing else. What do I do wrong?, Thanks in advance Martin Sjöberg (Sweden)

Assuming that bad time as Telldus was taken down api.telldus.com and new one pa-api not up and running yet…

Assuming when this ( Operational information - Telldus ) gets cleared, you are better off to try…

At least my counter of zero-response is currently around 6300 minutes :frowning:

Forgot to mention, that in case you want to use on Telldus controlled deviced on same location, better to connect them dir. to Homey Pro.

I use Telldus connection only on remote location, all local devices directly with Homey

1 Like

Has anyone got any news & improvement info regarding Telldus progress on pa-api? Seems like nothing happening as at least on Operational information - Telldus (non-activity counter currently around at 13650 minutes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: )

If someone more than me still need to use their ZNet v2 but would like to use the excellent local control, I wrote down a step by step instruction on how to get it going using a Mac:

All cred to @balmli for his instruction set. I just expanded a little on it.

1 Like