[APP][Pro] Telldus Live NEW DEVELOPER NEEDED :-)

Yesterday at 14:10 CET my nonactivity counter got reset, as has received updated values one time for sensors via Telldus Live / v. 1.3.1. , but after that again no updates.

Good news: Seems that current beta would be working (wo any extra changes from user side), as long as pa-api comes alive…

Would love to use this, but as my Telldus in in remote location (and no Static-IP on location), would need to use DDNS-address. Seems that only possible now with fixed IP-address?

1 Like

Don’t know but I’d think so :frowning:
I guess there could be methods around this issue but the normal live implementation is perfect for that.

The Telldus pa-api… is now up and running (using v 1.3.1). Adding “device”, handshaking the token and secure key process is working fine, on the “gateway level”. But for some reason my devices is not discovered/listed (I only get the gateway’s), hence I can only add the “Telldus Live gateway” but not any (sub- lvl) devices. Or am I doing this wrong, can’t really remember how to add the devices, I assume I need to select the “Telldus Live” “device” one additional/second time to add the sub-lvl/actual devices?
Update: and the Telldus pa-api is now down again:
https://telldus.com/driftinformation/

Hey Homeys!

Shot in the dark here…and it might be OT for this thread, but I’ll give it a go anyway.

I have a home made barometric sensor (lufttryck) using the Oregon rain sensor protocol that shows up perfectly in Telldus but I have never been able to get it to show up in Homey.

Until now that is…after I installed Tells Live app I could find the sensor, but the only thing it’s showing is the battery level. No value at all. This is how it looks in Homey:

Skärmavbild 2023-12-14 kl. 20.34.07

I did go to https://api.telldus.com/explore/sensors/list to see if I could find anything that stood out but to me it could just as well be a Martian language. I did compare to another rain sensor (that Homey found using the Wireless Weather Sensors app) but to me they look very similar. I’m just not knowledgeable enough to troubleshoot this. Does anyone see anything that could explain why this sensor is recognized by Telldus but not Homey?

{
“id”: “1561434980”,
“name”: “Lufttryck”,
“lastUpdated”: 1702581574,
“ignored”: 0,
“client”: “255126”,
“clientName”: “Hemma”,
“online”: “1”,
“editable”: 1,
“battery”: 253,
“keepHistory”: 1,
“protocol”: “oregon”,
“model”: “2914”,
“sensorId”: “321”,
“miscValues”: “{"chId": 20}”,
“data”: [
{
“name”: “rrate”,
“value”: “1018.3”,
“scale”: “0”,
“max”: “1036.8”,
“maxTime”: 1681804048,
“unit”: “mm/h”
},
{
“name”: “rtot”,
“value”: “6.4”,
“scale”: “0”,
“unit”: “mm”
}
]
},

Thank you so much for reading!

EDIT: When I try to get the device info at https://api.telldus.com/explore/device/info I get:

{
“error”: “Device "1556511912" not found!”
}

This is not only true for the pressure sensor…I get the same result for all devices in the right side list. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, seems pa-api bit more stable now (still some “dark hours” in last 24h). Based on data in my case (when connection working normally):

• temp.sensors updated every 10min (OK for me) - my “sensor non-activity” counter if keeps like this:

• switch command seems to be going in on spot (e.g. 7:15)
    …but as I made several at the same time, and send command already with 1s gaps (as otherwise did not get thru), need to observe if 10s rule needs to be respected (e.g. can see at Telldus side that switch change 04:59:59 and an other 05:00:00 has been executed)

and once and while almost 2h sensors “dead” again… like last few hours …

I had also issue that devices were not found - solved it finally with this (above) [APP][Pro] Telldus Live NEW DEVELOPER NEEDED :-) - #79 by Eko_taas

seem to work fine now, excellent

Still seems to issued, but only on Telldus side

Some sensors updating normally on Telldus, but on Homey only one out of 3 updated in last 5h (dead lines):
(red color is from Telldus-data)

vs. (e.g. one of "dead" )

Hi, I still have issues adding the sensors, none are showing up. The switches shows up though.
(After reinstalling the new Test Homey-app and adding credentials). Have you guys really been able to install the sensors?

I am using existing setup (just shifted to Beta-app) and existing ones working (mostly)

Tested (for you) to add extra ones and have same issue (for both sensors and switches)

Did you delete existing devices before re-installing?

I had nothing “telldus live” working from homey, but now all my switches work fine. All my telldus temp sensors also been offline, but all came online yesterday. I see now that there are no temp updates since yesterday… so guess some problems on telldus side still. Atleast happy my 433 switches work, tho I started to add them direclty to homey via nexa app. Then soon no need for the telldus live app.

similar to me (but less offline time), so issue clearly on Telldus-side.
Earlier “dead”-sensors back online (also on Homey Pro) after 6h wo any action from my side (and as seen also those offline / online at diff. timings)

Anyhow an other sensor from same location has been OK (at Homey Pro) for full day… (and all sensors OK at Telldus App)

Just to be on safe side (as offline indication has been ineffective also with 10s), I set max value on live-elements

Thanks @Eko_taas! Very kind of you! Yes I deleted all devices, the client, and the app, and reinstalled everything with the new app (w new api). So something fishy is going on with the sensors. Not sure it’s somtehing wrong with the api now, cause I can se the sensors here: Telldus Technologies now. Seems more like the Telldus Live app isn’t able to fetch the data from the api.

Much working well, but not possible add new devices. See pictures.

Exactly the same here when trying to add my Telldus Live account.

Today i can get new devices from Telldus to Homey.

@Terje_Alvheim - Did you manage to add any sensors or only switches? I still can’t add the sensors.

Is there any possibility to bring up the blind motor (BOFU) in telldus live. I can get the lamp and outlet up so it works perfectly

I have exactly the same screenshoot when trying to add 4 temp&hum sensors from Telldus , How did Terje succed?