[APP][Pro] SolarEdge + Growatt TCP modbus

yes in that case 25 seconds, solaredge , growatt , wattsonic and others mostly in 3 a 5 seconds.

1 Like

question is with so much data , you get nice graphs off course what will you do with this data. like always use some delay, do 5 min average data and then do some action. Else it will change all the time and can harm the inverter.

03b7990d-4753-4672-88ab-3c0cfb737bae

1 Like

Yes I’m using s-dongle with battery … :frowning:

Hello

Ok, tried to change working mode to TOU but did not work and the setting I changed in Homey was back after a few minutes to the previous setting :frowning:
It would be nice to get this working and also can set parameters through flows

/Regards Per

Den lör 25 maj 2024 22:03Edwin Biemond via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> skrev:

does TOU works for you? had it once but my installation guy had to set the schedule. At least. I could not get any admin rights. So what do you want to set with TOU. I mostly only do max self c. or remote. and with remote. I can do more with my battery.

also probably solaredge put it back to normal.

Hi,

Have followed the instructions, but can’t seem to get any communication established between this App and my SolarEdge converter.

Modbus is active:

I’m using a static IP:

Same IP & Port in the app:

CPU-version OK:

Anything else I could try/look into?

Much obliged for any additional input!

Wkr,

Kris.

try port no 502. As far as I know port 502 is the one you need to use.

hey,

make sure homey is the only modbus app , not also do HA on the side. plus can you do a port scan on this ip if this port is up and reachable.

maybe do dynamic ip , just for testing it,

thanks

1 Like

Tried that, no change.

By switching it to DHCP, it started working?!?! :smile:

Thanks for the hint, much appreciated!

yep , default gateway , dns etc is always triggy.

1 Like

@Edwin_Biemond log number bc342fa3-1a2f-4bc2-8d80-17bd64257a74 can You explain what is the problem?

is this s-dongle with huawei?

Yes.

looks like I can reach s-dongle but after that no connection. is your inverter on modbus id 1? can you check that?

How can I check that?

[EDIT] It is working now

1 Like

Thanks for adding battery 2 to the app.
So far everything works perfectly, a small point that I’m having trouble with is that the discharge value of battery 2 is not a numerical value when it is in IDLE. can this become a 0? I am also still missing the SOH and Heatsink temperature values.

1 Like

Hi Edwin,

Compliments for this App! I installed this App last week (I am using two separate 1 Phase Solar Edge HD-wave inverters) both are connected via Wifi (no cable) but it works like a charm :-). Is it somehow possible to toggle between 1-phase and 3-phase inverters (just to limit the number of variables)? Of course only a minor thing.

Thanks for all your efforts on this.

Best regards, Jan

can you add another device , next to the existing 1 , see if that solve it.