[APP][Pro] SolarEdge + Growatt TCP modbus

Thanks for your reply. However, I see only this information:

The version number is 2.0.13, that’s the latest one isn’t it ?

Best,

Joost

yes that is correct , maybe you can send me diagnostic report.

2b91e264-5bc2-4e07-94bb-23c9bed8bd5d

nice , got it. it looks ok , no errors. like Missing variables · Issue #3 · biemond/solaredge.modbus · GitHub

can you use the battery invertor instead . I expected meters only to be there on battery setup.
the code is so flexible it will ignore when batt is not there and continue,

@Edwin_Biemond Am now back on homey version 7.3.0 but unfortunately it still does not work then. Is that correct?

7ed47234-f32c-43ce-8eec-7200b57ea75f

I see this indeed

can you check the settings again if they are correct and make sure nothing else like another program uses and blocks this port. I am not blocking but maybe something else is.

if this is not the case maybe remove the device and app plus restart homey.

[log] 2022-04-26 15:39:25 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:invertor] [Device:cb6bc551-0f9c-4f5f-be28-4ee558c1facf] pollInvertor
[log] 2022-04-26 15:39:25 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:invertor] [Device:cb6bc551-0f9c-4f5f-be28-4ee558c1facf] 192.168.1.2
Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 192.168.1.2:1502
    at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1137:16) {
  errno: 'ECONNREFUSED',
  code: 'ECONNREFUSED',
  syscall: 'connect',
  address: '192.168.1.2',
  port: 1502
}
Client closed

Sorry,

the thing I forgot is my second Homey with the New App doesn’t work if the first one with the old app is enabled and running, the Inverter only accepts one Modbus connection!
After disabling the Old App the New app works!

ok good, I only need around 10 a 20 seconds per minute. then I release it again so other tools (1 time only) or homeys can interact . but maybe I can do some random/offset delay, or add some user param where you can define it yourself.

Any reason why home consumption is not reported as an entry when exported using MQTT ?

Value is correctly updated in Homey but nothing appears in MQTT:

Thanks !

hey, maybe because it was a new cap , can remove and add again. else will take a look.

Already tried to remove the app and reinstall it, but it wasn’t published :confused:

so it looks like the app work on 7.4.1 rc2 . I did not change anything. will check if it now uses nodejs 16

nop

still 12

nodeVersion	"v12.22.11"
homeyVersion	"7.4.1-rc.2"

let me check the properties of this cap . maybe insight of name is not ok

can you show how you tested this so I can do the same

Wait… I tried deleting the device from Homey then adding it again without success. But i just tried reinstalling the app and now it’s published :partying_face:

nice, if insight are showing it ,you should see the same. weird the upgrade went wrong .

And now I am able to have my Grafana dashboard without calculating from 3 Influxdb query but just reading one. Brillant man !! I would love to pay you a beer if I could !

nice , consumption is calculated. for me I got 1 phase and this goes wrong when batt is full and got a lot of export, with what I use got an extra 1 kw , on the meter it is correct. probably 3 phase or more meters is the solution here. but fine for me.

I’m also on single phased installation and battery will be installed next Wednesday so I’ll keep you posted

Nice and in winter you can do off hours price (daltarief) save 20% and charge during the night. I maybe check solcast integration to predict how the sun will be and far you need to charge your batt until the sun is up