[APP][Pro] Powerview- Luxaflex & Hunter Douglas

@Torch1969 can you install the version above and let me know if it works? :smiley:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen. Itā€™s working :clap:. Hub and shades are found immediately after entering IP-address, and added without problem. Iā€™m a little short in time right now, so will test things later on, but Iā€™m sure everything is working fine. Quick test of opening a shade is working.

One little thing I saw. The ip-adress is shown in advanced settings of shades, but is empty in advanced settings of the hub. I suppose it has to be shown there also?

1 Like

@Torch1969 nice!

Iā€™ll check the hub settings, might be that i missed that with the refactor of the pairing proces

:beers: or :coffee: as thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiley:

@Torch1969 issue is fixed in version v2.1.2. You can remove and re-add the device if you want.

1 Like

Ip address of hub is shown now. Thx.

Next question :grin:. I have duette shades, so with upper bar moving also. I enabled positionkind2 for this (secondary rail). I was expecting this would add the capability ā€œposition2ā€, but itā€™s not shown at the device information in developer tools.

Itā€™s working with setting from a flow, but no dim slider to move it manually. Did you consider adding that?

@Torch1969 Interesting that you see that as dualmotor is false in your case :stuck_out_tongue:

Based on the dualmotor I enable the second motor in the app.
But might be that your Duette is not returning the dualmotor option
Iā€™ll make a checkbox for that in the settings

@Torch1969 In order to understand why itā€™s not working for you. Can you add the device again to your homey and send me a diagnostic report after that?

you can do that in the mobile homey app:

More - apps - Powerview - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Adding the device again should work, no need for removing first :wink:

@martijnpoppen Adding the same device again canā€™t be done. It is not shown anymore (because app recognizes itā€™s already added?). So I added another shade.

Now both positions are added :thinking:
So it looks like itā€™s working correct. This afternoon I will remove the other shade and add it again to see whatā€™s happening now. If itā€™s missing position2 I will send you diagnostic report.

1 Like

Thanks!

@martijnpoppen
Added 2 shades. 1 again after removing. 1 for first time. The shade I added again is missing position 2 again.
Diagnostic report: 6af05a67-6c13-41ad-a69e-b1911ab7a341

This shade is added recently to the hub because batteries were empty and shade didnā€™t respond anymore ( :frowning: )

@Torch1969 strange behaviour it should set it to dualmotor, will debug tonight :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen, thx for your effort. When you are debugging, maybe you can look into this issue also:
2 shades (one of them in diagnostic report of this afternoon also) did get dual motor and position2 slider. When I change position2 by flowcards, the value of position2 in device information (developer tools) isnā€™t changed. The real shade is changing itā€™s position, so it is working.
Maybe something todo with fact that position2 is marked as ā€œtilt-setā€(which is wrong for duette shades)? While in advanced device setting it is ā€œsecondary railā€ (which is right)?
Screen print after I set position2 to 0:

Hey @Torch1969
The position 2 is tilt_set on purpose. That way you can also use it in your Google Assistant.

Also see FAQ

Iā€™ll check that value. Did see that too last week

New app update (TEST: 2.2.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: manual ip step in pairing process
2: NEW: Detect if Shade has DualMotor
3: NEW: add sync option for Position2

FIXES:
1: FIX: remove battery if shades are powered (new device setting)
2: FIX: improve app page
3: FIX: remove battery from app page
4: FIX: HUB settings, show powerview IP
5: FIX: api request for second motor

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Powerview - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ PowerviewĀ® App for Homey | Homey

@Torch1969 Can you check if this works? :smiley:

Ah, that makes sense, unfortunately this is not working for HomeKit integration. HomeKit uses tilt angle (-90 to 90 degrees), so HomeyKit and HomeKitty donā€™t recognise this capability I suppose.

Thanks for the update. Will check during the day (weā€™ve got to work too :wink:).

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to take a look at supporting windowcoverings_tilt_set if someone can explain to me what its value means (since the developer docs provide no information at all) :sweat_smile:

From your description, Iā€™m assuming 0 = -90Ā°, 1 = 90Ā°?