[APP][Pro] Insight Trends Reloaded

Just to let you know. I send this request to Athom. Hope they will solve the issue.
Perhaps you already know some more. After the update to SDK3 8.1.5 it is still not working correctely.
Thanks for all the effort you put into this issue. Really appreciate your work and going to send you €10 for a couple of beers. :beer: :beers: :beers:
At the time I send this I looked for a possibility to send some beers but I can’t find a way to do this. Am I missing something?

Hello Athom.
I.m using the app insight trends reloaded. After a update from homey the app is working not correctly anymore. I contected the develeper. They say that there is something wrong with the API. They send me a link where you can see that in their oppinion the API is incorrect. The app is looking at trends from data collected by Homey. I can’t control my housw without this app. E.g. When I ask for an average amount of data with a time schedule of 10 minutes it calculate with only 2 data points while it suppost to caluculate with 10 data points. So one every minute.
The link to the data which should give you information about the issue is

I hope you can solve this because homey needs a good working app like this.

1 Like

Thank you Fred :beers: :slight_smile:

I really hope athom will fix this soon!

I received an answer today. Did you also had an answer from Athom and can you come any further with this info?

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear about your issue.

Please ask the app developer to get in contact with us directly, that would be the fastest way to resolve this issue. Alternatively, he could post a message in our Slack server (slack.athom.com), in the Developers channel.

I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction, which is why I’m closing your ticket. If you need additional support, please feel free to re-open your ticket by answering this email.

I wish you a great day and a lot of fun with Homey!

Best regards

— Athom Support

Already done…

I‘ll ask again today if this issue is solved.

Was wondering is it possible to add a tag card to the and cards? Then i’m able to use it for logging and texting purposes.

Not possible.

Update on this.

The issue should be fixed in the homey API.
Now there is another issue. The TypeScript definitions are now broken. So I have to wait for 3.0.6.

1 Like

Some of my flows (standard) have stopped working. Maybe related to last firmware updates?
To solve it I had to edit the flows and reselect the insights and then save the flows again.

Have you provided debug log? Which firmware you updated to?

I updated from 8.1.4 to 8.1.6 some days ago. I can send you diagnostics report.

It can be the SDK3 update for the hp19

Version 1.4.6 is now live! :tada:

• Updated dependency

It should fix the issue on the Homey Pro 2019. @Fred_de_Goede

1 Like

First look is OK. 120 data points in 10 minutes. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @spkesDE I still have the issue, the diagram that Fred is showing is empty, no values are showing.

I’ve tried it on the old and new Homey.
I’m already running version 1.4.6

Is there anything I can do?

Send me a diagnostic report and we will see what we can do

1 Like

Thanks here you go 526d49e3-c2a9-49f7-86ab-6e777b6b5003

| spkesDE
August 26 |

• | - |

Send me a diagnostic report and we will see what we can do

HomeyAPIError: Not Found: Log with ID measure_voltage

is the only error in the logs. Please try to restart and the repair the flows where you use it.

That solved the issue, thank you very much!

I switched from the original app this this version, and I have an issue with calculating a trend for humidity in the bathroom:
I use this to close the screens when you take a shower - trend for humidity > 0 - and open them after showering stops - trend for humidity < 0
In the original app the trend was either above 0 or below 0. I configured my flows to work with this app, but it doesn’t work.
I’m trying some things, but I just noticed in the Homey insights that the trendvalue is not 0 when humidity is constant?

See my humidity and calculated trend (I set a value to the trendvalue so it’s available in insights)

Humidity is going up and down (breathing on the sensor) but when Humidity is constant, the trend is -0.21 (-0.18 at the end, but slowly going further down while humidity is settling)

I believe in the old app the trend was always between -1 and +1, but even when Humidity rises very fast I’m still getting quite low trendvalues (maximum in the above graph is 0.2)

It is identical to the original app from a technical standpoint. Did you make a mistake with the time frame?
Have you attempted to alter the settings? Have you used the feature to remove null values?

Please send me a diagnostics report as well.

1 Like