[APP][Pro] Insight Trends [Abandoned]

Did you manage to install it? I can’t, too many errors…

Yes I managed to install the app. I downloaded the zip file on GitHub and installed that using the cli.
it is version v.2.2.0.

2022-08-02_12-07-05

2022-08-02_12-09-08

I have version 3.0.0 installed from the apps.homey site when it was still available there. Can’t find that version on GitHub. :slightly_frowning_face:
I don’t know if it’s possible to give you my version?

I found version 3.0.0 on GitHub

2 Likes

When i try to install this update/version I recieve the error “× Homey App did not validate against level debug:”

How can I fix this?

I am very curious what you’ve downloaded and installed.
Whatever I try, it’s full of errors and won’t validate / run or install
My Homey is on v.8.0.3 btw.

My Homey version is 8.03 as well. Did you follow this cli manual

then unzip the app you downladed from GitHub, extract it. go to the extrated directory and then to this this directory ch.philippewechsler.trends

start the node cli login in the cli go to this diretory ch.philippewechsler.trends
the give the command Athom app install

thats it

Thanks Henk,
Sometimes reading the error msgs a bit closer helps :wink:
It said:
errors may be fixed by running npm install in your app

So I ran npm install and after that npm audit fix --force
After that I pasted the contents of the Homey.InsightTrends-sdk-upgrade.zip file into the Homey.InsightTrends-main folder and ran the last 2 commands again.

Now it works :partying_face: , it’s still v2.2.0 but I don’t care for now.

1 Like

Hi Peter,

I did the same! Copy the upgrade to the main dir. applying the two commands then run the install…Yes! Now I have version V3.0.0! :partying_face:

Thanks

2 Likes

Lucky you, I was still on v2.2.0 :upside_down_face:
So I tried this: I ran both commands in the Homey.InsightTrends-sdk-upgrade folder, and then I ran homey app install et voilà! v3.0.0 it is!
(I now did not use the .main folder)

3 Likes