[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

530W
WATTCHER value = correct overall power usage, this should be shown at the position where 532W is shown in the screenshot.

532W = wrong overall power usage , because the power consumption of Homey is add to the value of WATTCHER. But actually it is already included in the WATTCHER value.

THX

@Joka found the problem. You can try dev install the beta branch (v.0.2.8).
There were two definitions of wattcher in the app.json file, one with and one without the cumulative:true flag. The first entry was the one without hence it would stop reading other sections. I removed the duplicate entry so the wattcher should now work as expected.

1 Like

Thanks, works fine in v0.2.8 beta.

Do you now a way how the day usage could shown in the energymeter app homey?

Homey Energy does not cater for that. Not sure where it should show anyway. So you can only look at your Wattcher device for that purpose. Maybe Homey will implement this later but currently it does only show the Watt values and. It does not have a section on kWh.

App is released in the Beta channel of the Homey app store.

Hi @Jeroen_Tebbens,

This weekend I have bought my Homey. After several years I’d like to expand my home automation with the Homey. For now I have to add the Homewizard to the Homey for reading the values out of the EnergyLink. Unfortunatly I can’t add my Homewizard. What am I doing wrong?

Je moet eerst de Homewizard als device toevoegen. Pas daarna de energylink.

Jeroen, that’s the problem. This printscreen is from adding the Homewizard…

Dan zijn de gegevens van je homewizard niet juist. Ip en wachtwoord (dat is niet de homewizard online account maar het wacht wat je alleen lokaal gebruikt.

En een poort nummer.

Als het goed is niet nodig omdat het standaard poort 80 is

Als het goed was geweest hadden we hier ook Engels gepraat. Maar hij zou niet de eerste zijn die het poortnummer veranderd heeft. Was zomaar een idee om te helpen.

I’m using my Homewizard directly with Macrodroid but these parameters aren’t working.

Thanks for your atttention. Allready used it with and without the portnumber. Nothing is working… :woozy_face:.

Potentially keyboard starts with capital character when typing password?

1 Like

Sorry @Rocodamelshekima you are right, bad habbit. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, my fault… But also with/without starting capital characters, same issue.

Look like the ‘Saving’ button is not active…

Did you already add the Homewizard earlier? If it detects the same password it will stay grey (no password change). Check in app list if it has Homewizard device already added.
Else try to remove the device first and add it again, perhaps restart the application first to be sure it starts clean with init details.

Never added the Homewizard before. Restarted the Homey, restarted the Homey app, restarted the Homewizard. Unfortunatly not (yet) succesfull…

Very strange, any special characters in your password like $ or @ that might goof the code check?