[APP][Pro] Govee

HI,

Really glad to see that Govee is supported by Homey - thank you Kaoh!

I’m planning to buy several Govee strip lights but before I do I wanted to make sure those are supported by your app. Since I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of different LED strip models can you tell me if the following models are supported? I would imagine that the controller of the 5m and 10m are the same?
I am planning to buy the following modesl:
Govee H615B3A1: 10m RGB Basic Wifi with Alexa and Google Assistant
Govee H615A3A1: 5m RGB Basic Wifi with Alexa and Google Assistant

Thanks in advance!

HI, and thanks for the great app! Use use multiple Govee lights and they work perfect!
Can you please also add the H6159? It would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Kaoh,
can you please add the Govee H619A?

Thanks.
Best regards. Martin.

Hello Kaoh,
can you please add the Govee H613B
Thanks in advance,
Patrick

Thanks for your honest answer. I hope Homey mods read this as well. It’s a shame I can’t control Govee on my Homey Bridge because they make it too hard for you to release for that platform.

1 Like

Govee has very nice products and it would be nice if added to Homey Bridge.
Thanks in advance!

Hi Kaoh,

Could you please add the H6159 5m led strip?

See link for detailed description.

Cheers!

Ill pick these up soon. Very busy at the moment.

1 Like

Hi Patrick, your H613B device is not listed as supported in the API. Is it a Wifi enabled device?

For the rest I just published a new test version with the following new devices:
H615A-H615B-H615C
H619A-H619B-H619C
H6159

Publish in progress

Hi
Is it possible to ad H6154

Thanks

Hi,

Thx for working on this app! Recently you have added more devices.

I bought product module H610A lately, is it possible to make the app available also for this device?

Thx Marco

Hi Kaoh,

Thank you very much for adding the requested H615A-H615B-H615C lights. Just added them and they work like a charm.
Just a small note on the naming of the lights in the app. The above models are RGB Basic not RGBIC PRO models.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Awsome app! Since you are taking notes from everyone, here is my request.

Model: H605B
Govee Immersion Kit Wi-Fi TV Backlight + Light Bars

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello

I wanted to add H6199 as device, but i only see a kind of blanc screen with “object Response”.
Could you help please?

Did you send the error report i got earlier? I will check my code for that device

Hi Kaoh

Now i got it working . Happy, and a bit ashamed….

Thank you very much

Hello @Kaoh

Would it be posible for you to add “H619C: 10m RGBIC Pro Strip Light” to the Govee App? :crossed_fingers: … That would be very much appriciated :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Stig

Hi @Kaoh … I do not see the H619C in the latest version as you mention in post of 6. feb, but see that the “H619A: 5m RGBIC Pro Strip Light” is mentioned twize instead … I also tried to see if there was a test version, but seems your latest test version has been released? :slight_smile:

Hello,
Thanks for your amazing work.

To clarify; if I get a Govee immersive light setup behind my tv and maybe integrate some bulbs or floor lamps into that with the Highlight functions, do I need to open the Govee app and switch to Video mode every time I want them in Immersive mode??

First of all, thank you for the development of the app. I’ve got my first Govee lights and according the API reference guide it should be possible. I would really love to have the Govee H61A0 Neon LED Strip Light added. It would be greatly appreciated!