Homey app

Hi,
Any one using another app as the ‘Homey’ app? And if so, are you using it without the seperate bridge of the specifiec brand. So, solely working with the ‘Homey’ hardware?
Thanks

Its a pity that there is no other app ass the homey app. THe functionality is okay of the device itself with all the protocalls on board. Just not so happy with the app. On a few reviews, the Hue app is working better .

Aha, thats good news. I just purchassed the ‘homey’ two days ago. Now I have everything on klikaanklikuit. I was wondering of the all protocall homey was worth it. On the breach of buying the bulbs for the ground floor and garden. So still figuring out the best system. KaKu, Hue, Innr, … etc.

I use everything connected to Homey (KaKu, Xiaomi, Hue, Magic Home, etc.) with Apple’s Homekit ands Siri (See Homekit / Homeykit apps).

There are some remotes laying around to control every light so the kids can control the lights and my wife makes use of the Hue app so she can create scenes and such.

If i didn’t have bought Philips Hue before i bought Homey i probably would have chosen Ikea Tradfri or KaKu Zigbee over Hue (primarily because of the Philips Hue pricing) and my wife would have used Homekit aswell