Was so hopefull for thisbut

Hello

I ve been automating my house for 2 years now, i worked with alot of apps and the only app that tried to make them all work together was google home.
When i saw homey i was sold and ready to make 100 flows to create an good automated house.
These are the products i have to have an idea.

• 6 google home hubs small
  • 63 philips hue G10 spots of which 5 in color.
  • 2 smart plugs
    -8 hue dimmer switch
  • 6 hue sensors
  • 8 aqara roller shade driver
  • Google Nest doorbell
  • Nuki pro doorlock
  • Plugwise anna thermostat
  • Renson Heathbox ventilation
  • Xiaomi toothbrushes
  • 8 yeelight wifi color G10 spots
  • Philips The one Smart TV
  • 2 neabot Q11 robot vacuums
  • 4 Reolink cameras
    and offcourse bridges for all the different brands
    so i m playing some hours with homey but so far it is a big disappointement:
  1. When i connect the hue app, it only gives me the icons of lamps and plugs, no sensors, no switches, nothing else , so when i transfer everything from hue to homey only my lamps and plugs are transferred, the app did’nt transfer y rooms or anyhing, just the lamps, so i will have to make rooms again, but that doesnt really matter because the switches and sensors there is no use.
    I tried resetting homey or anything , nothing seems to work.

2. i connected google home to homey, i m trying to add, my 6 google hubs mini, only the google hub max icon appears, so i tried that, but can t fidn anything.

3. Plugwise thermostat app is only supported for pro so can t use it on my homey bridge with homey premium

4. also for Renson healthbox, only homey pro… so far ‘’ connect everything ‘’ is more like connect almost nothing …

5. Neabot Q11 , there is no app, and no way to connect to homey it seems.

6. Reolink Cameras, no app and now way to connect to homey

7.Yeelight G10 color spots, i can add them to the yeelight app, but when i use yeelight app on homey, it finds nothing…

… and so on…

Can someone pls tell me this is a joke because homey bridge is rather new …

1 Like

Homey Cloud/Bridge is an entry-level home automation platform with no support for local (WiFi/LAN) devices or community-developed apps. For that you need Homey Pro (“Why would I pay €399 for a Homey Pro when I can get a Homey Bridge for €69?”. Well, this is why).

8 Likes