[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I will start with removing the authentication right away. No problem. Will reply tomorrow on this as it does take some time apparently.

I have done that a long time ago, but have no problem to try.

Again, thank you for your great/fast help.

Now exactly the same problem is back,It seemed fine after last release 3.11.6.But now the same problem is back . In the shelly app it works and shellypro shows correctly on or off

Now I deleted it and re-entered it so now it works again

Hi Phuturist,

Why is there no longer a card for the switch 1 that starts when input 1 (of a Shelly1) is switched ´OFF´? There is now only ´changed´ or ´switch ON´ without option to reverse it to OFF.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Remind me what your problem was exactly for what device. Re-pairing will probably fix most peoples problems but should not be necessary.

Dunno, sounds like a bug which I will probably fix the next release.

[EDIT] Fixed with release 3.12.1 which is pending approval in the app store.

I got the shelly 3m and I’m wailing for the total consumption. I have read that it’s coming and just have two questions.
When is it coming and how do i know when i has come?

Great app btw.

It’s been added already some time back. Is your 3EM paired with the generic driver?

I installed it a week ago and updated it in shelly app.
I have added all three fases and can’t find any new devices when searching.

And i dont know what generic driver means🥺

Oh wait, I see you are talking about total consumption and not total power. The API of Shelly does not present this information as far as I know so it’s not available for me to add it as capability in Homey. You can check this yourself by requesting http://yourshellyip/status (replacing it with the actual IP address) and see if that holds the value you are looking for.

Sorry, power is what i’m looking for phase1+phase2+phase3=xxW.
Back to the generic driver. How?

Hi,
Suddendtly the other day all my Shelly 1PM´s became unavailable in Homey and broke several flows … I have tried restart the App, reinstalled it and has the devices running latest available firmware … the devices are running flawless from the IOS Shelly App. What can I do to fix this?

Best Regards
Stig :slight_smile:

Did you read the latest changelog?

I just told you. This data is not available in the Shelly API as far as I know and cant be added in Homey. You can check this yourself by requesting http://yourshellyip/status (replacing it with the actual IP address) and see if that holds the value you are looking for.

Although the first generation Shelly 1PM should work fine the Shelly Plus 1PM needs to be re-added. This was communicated well over a month ago. If you have first generation Shelly 1PM I’m interested in knowing the exact error.

Ahh… no I missed that … thank you for updating me :wink:

Hi @Phuturist
I have tried a few times to switch on the 4 channels of the Pro 4PM, and it still works now. So I think your guess could be right.

Ok, thanx for the update. Now I need to find a solution. The digest authentication of the Plus/Pro devices is a pain in the ass.

Sorry to hear that. I am not a programmer, but if I could do something to help, just give a shout :slight_smile:

Bugfix worked. Thanks.

Hi Phuturist,

First, thanks for all the support. Find lots of useful comments here in this topic. I have a small issue, I can’t resolve.

First I deleted and paired all Shelly device again. When I create a flow with the action for an I4 for example, than everything goes OK. If I want to do the same thing with an advanced flow, I get the following error → ! Assignment with constant variable → I can’t choose any device.

Could you perhaps know where to look or what this could be?

Many thanks in advance.

Never heard of this issue before. I’ll see if I can reproduce. Could very well be an issue with the advanced flow editor though.