[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

v3.12.0 - 2022-09-12

• Breaking change: This release removes the previously deprecated drivers for all Shelly Plus/Pro devices on Homey Pro and Homey Cloud. If you have missed or ignored previous communication about this, you will have to re-pair these devices with the new generic Shelly device driver.
  • The release also contains some minor performance improvements and the support for specific hardware revisions of Pro devices.

As communicated the last couple of weeks this release removes the previously deprecated Shelly Plus and Pro drivers for Homey Pro and Homey Cloud. With over 75+ drivers the Shelly app has grown huge over time and there is a lot more to come. It’s hard to maintain the app where every device has it’s own driver and I’m worried this is starting to impact performance. Since version 3.11.x I have switched to a generic driver supporting all Shelly devices allowing me to remove any other drivers. As the Plus/Pro drivers have not been around for that long the number of users affected by this is relatively low. But if you have these devices and you missed or ignored previous communication about this, you will now have to re-pair these devices with the new generic Shelly device driver to make them work with Homey again. For now I’ll leave all first generation Shelly device drivers intact but you are still encouraged to re-pair these devices with the new generic Shelly driver.