[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

:sparkles: Update 4.3.6

New live version!

New

• Timeline notification at app install

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

:sparkles: Update 4.3.7

New live version!

Fix

• websocket connection

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

2 Likes

@LRvdLinden I had some issues with the app, I thought like I did not get any new messages of the police or ambulance so I activated the flow to restart the app every 2 hours.
But now I get every 2 hours a message at my timeline. And also when I manually start the flow. And when I restart the app. (last one not on the screenshot).

I am on version V4.3.7

In settings - timeline you can switch this off.

But then I get no notifications at all when a app has automatic has been updated.
P2000 app is the only app with timeline notifications at a restart.

Can you share your flow?

:sparkles: Update 4.3.8

New live version!

New

• Switching off timeline notification after reboot.

2 Likes

@LRvdLinden Do you still need my flow?
I have seen you updated the app and disabled the timeline notification after a restart. And that works.
Idid get a notification at the timeline that the app is updated, no notification after a restart of the app.

My flow was:
IF Every 2 hours
Then Restart app P2000

1 Like

If it works again, I don’t need any example :wink:

2 Likes

How can I test with cap code?

Just create a flow an wait for the alert. Test function wont work…

1 Like

The function ‘Category is not please contact the control room’ works for me. I don’t want to see these notifications, but I do receive them.

:sparkles: Update 4.3.9

New Test version!

Fix

• Capcodes (Some capcodes did not reach a notification.)

1 Like

:sparkles: Update 4.4.0

New Live version!

Fix

• Websocket closed before connection was established

Misschien een domme vraag, maar hoe kan ik een lege regel toevoegen in het whatsapp bericht, zoals in het voorbeeld. Als ik op enter druk wordt het invoervenster afgesloten

@Woodsoft SHIFT + ENTER :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks

Ik mis de de tag “locatie afbeeldingen” in de lijst met tags, enig idee hoe dit komt? En hoe los ik dit op?

I can’t find the image tag in the list of tags, any ideas how to solve this?

Please respond in English in this topic! Perhaps just restart the app. The image tag should just be there.

Restarted the app but no diference, restarded the homey pro 2023 no image tag, deleted the app and reinstalled it still no image tag. What am I doing wrong?