[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

welke whatsapp gebruik je op homey? callmebot? en hoe krijg je die emoticons er naast in de advanced flow op de webversie?

I am using a WhatsApp version that is currently in development. This WhatsApp version allows you to app to people and groups with your own number instead of a CallMeBot number. Emojis can be copied and pasted from an emoji website.

3 Likes

:sparkles: Update 4.3.5

New live version!

Fix

• Bug fix error in toLowerCasE()

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Waar kan je de woonplaats instellen? Als ik tijdens een flow aanmaken mijn woonplaats kies dan krijg ik de melding van onwaar.

Can you show me your flow?

Even als voorbeeld, het gaat mis bij woonplaats ook als ik bijvoorbeeld Rotterdam of Breda invoer.

Staat standaard op Amsterdam.

Zelf denk ik dat het Etten-leur is ipv Etten-Leur. Graag aanpassen en app herstarten. Doet hij het dan wel?

Nee maakt geen verschil

Please send me a report.

Done!

6f12f404-5f60-4638-a701-6a392e8533a3

Thank you. Going to dive into it.

Would you like to try the following? Delete your p2000 device, reboot app and create new device.

Only for test. I made 2 flows, one with woonplaats Etten-Leur and one with woonplaats Etten-leur and it makes no difference.
With both flows I get a notification at mij timeline.

So it works?

For me it works but the original question was from @ML91

2 Likes

Yes it works thanks! The strange thing is that when you create and test the flow, you get an error message at the place of residence, but the messages do come in when you save it.

Test function don’t work.

Sinds enkele weken ben ik in het gelukkige bezit van een HP23 en gebruik ik ook naar volle tevredenheid de P2000 app. DANK voor de ontwikkeling ervan en het uitstekende support hierop als ik deze community (nu voor het eerst) lees.

Wel heb ik een vraag: is het (of wordt het t.z.t.) mogelijk om een (tekst)filter (of liever nog een trigger) te zetten op meldingen die bv een “GRIP-x” status hebben? In mijn flows heb ik nu alleen een aantal capcodes/woonplaatsen staan (al dan niet met een prio), maar ik zou op regionaal niveau ook wel bv een melding willen ontvangen als er een GRIP-x situatie ontstaat (los van de ingevoerde capcodes/woonplaatsen).
Iets soortgelijks voor bv “zeer grote brand”.

Mogelijk zie ik een optie over het hoofd (mea culpa in dat geval).
Het heeft geen haast, gewoon een vraag naar de (toekomstige) mogelijkheden.

1 Like

Just in English given the english topic. You can use a logic card, right? Notification contains GRIP?

Apologies, I’ll switch to English.
Ah, logic card, of course. Thanks for your swift response and advice!