[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

Ok. So are filtering nothing.
So you can make one WhatsApp card like @LRvdLinden said.

1 Like

Make it easy. See example. You don’t need more than this.

1 Like

@Rini_Lurling last tip. don’t use the date token. Whatsapp show you with day you receive the message. And use image tag, for a nice service related banner or fill in api key in device settings for google maps image. :wink:

Greenshot 2023-08-25 10.52.20

1 Like

het zou leuk zijn als je homey de meldingen kan voorlezen via google of zo :wink:

@wouter4949 Homey pro 2023 can’t talk. Use action card from app cast a text to google and use p2000 melding token.

1 Like

By many request, herewith 2 flow examples and an outcome.

Example 1: I use for charing on various social media channels. See outcome of the flow on social media: Mastodon, Facebook page and Telegram

Example 2: Is for private use.

Outcome P2000 message without the use of the Google Maps Static Api Key. Will show you services related banners

Example 3: Outcome P2000 message with use of the Google Maps Static Api Key.

1 Like

@LRvdLinden With you’re examples, what happens with the flows if you remove te cards “Dienst is” I assume that the card with the TAG Dienst is still showing Brandweer, politie etc. at the output Cast a text or WhatsApp.
Or am I wrong?
At least when all the cards are the same at the end.

If you look closely, I have the services in between to get the right emojis in my message. When you leave the services out, you will obviously only need 1 action card of the same action afterwards. But you will still need to use the token service in, say, Google, as in my example.

1 Like

I missed that part. :pensive:

No probs

:sparkles: Update 4.2.4

New live version!

NEW

• At the request of @Seinuh a extra token for short notifications.

01ac928f2d056dcbb24467ac1f1632c6f9e5a454_2_500x500

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Up and running :+1:

Thanks @LRvdLinden

2 Likes

Your welcome!

1 Like

After a couple of days I don’t get any messages in my timeline.
After a restart of the app it works again.
Last message was 31-08. I reset Tha app today and the messages came back to the timeline. On the P2000 website were a couple of messages.

8b8478c2-daab-4601-be01-9bcf8e60d047

@Mike1233 Leon already forwarded it to me.
Looks like a websocket connection error with our server.

Will have a look at it next week.

For now i would suggest to restart the app nightly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For some reason all messages of the ‘Brandweer’ appear as ‘Politie’ for the city of Venlo.
While the message then also contains ‘Zuid Limburg’ as region.

Do you need screenshots of both the Homey app and a screenshot of the P2000 webapp for comparisons / clarification?

Yes please. Also screenshot of your flow and a app report.

As soon as a new message is received, I will share all 4.

1 Like

Hi @LRvdLinden

Thank you for this app.

During the gathering of the information, I think I found what is happening. Let me do some more investigation first. So I can provide accurate information.

1 Like

Absolutely right. Did you just send me a report?