[APP][Pro][Cloud] Govee

In homey, goto apps, and then pick the govee app and chose configure

2 Likes

Great! Thx!:+1:

I saw that the h61a0 and h61a2 are supported but will the h61a5 also work? Or does need to be added?

There is a ‘unknown’ device that works with ALL api enabled devices. The only difference is that it does not have a better icon and its own name.
But it supports all api features automatically for the detected device.
@Daniel-SWE should also cover your need

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply… I tested it and like you said… it worked :slight_smile:

Whoa, Govee now has a local API - that would be nice for those of us who prefer local control! Govee news - there's a local API - Development - Home Assistant Community

1 Like

Its onky there for some devices and requires a different discovery method. Doable but not a couple of lines. I have it on my list of todos

Hello
the H613A doesnt seem to be supported,
would it be possible to add it?

Did you try the unknown device already?

Yes, didnt work out

Than the api probably does not support it. Check the api documentation if its ther. If it os make sure you added the device to your account and have wifi enabled from the govee app.
I cant discover the devices if the cloud govee api does not list them.

Hi,
I was not able to find the Wifi activation option, i suppose then my govee device is only BL
as for the APi documentation, i was not yet able to find it

App is not working on new homey pro

I dont own/get one, so i can not test and debug. On paper ot should since its using the required sdk etc.
If you get an error you can try to generate an error report, maybe its easy to spot for me.

Hi Kaoh, the app seems not be working on the new homey pro, the devices all give back: unavailable:

eb0efb97-87d6-4d57-912e-67566cfb7960

Hope you can see what is wrong!

The homey 10rc code is not handling the loading of the required libraries properly. So my statement stands, current sdk works on the homey 8 stable release, cant fix it for 10rc until i have a device that runs on it. I did not order a new homey pro since it doesn’t bring me value right now. So i can not really look into it until Homey 10 gets released to the older homey pros

Ok, clear. Thanks for looking into it. Hopefully you will be able to resolve it after it gets released to previous build homey’s :+1:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Just spotted this post by @robertklep:

Yes they have, apps are now run with /app as working directory (whereas on the old HP it’s / ).

So thats the problem, I will republish one with this change in mind, then you can test if that solves the problem

1 Like

Ah, would be happy to test it🙂

@Mole can you please try this one?

1 Like