[APP][Pro][Cloud] Govee

to get the list that Govee supports through its API check here:
GoveeDeveloperAPIReference (govee-public.s3.amazonaws.com)
And its listed there, so yes, it is supported

Thanks for the fast reply :blush:

Hello community. Im having issues with the app. I am receiving an error message ā€œobject responseā€ everytime I try to turn on the govee lights. I restarted the app. Even deleted and reinstalled it. Nothing worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If yoy are able to add the devices, then you might run into their strict api throttling limits. Go into the app settings of this app in Homey and reduce the polling. It might already consume the limit there is.

Hey folks. I canā€™t install the app it says it is not compatible with my homey pro 2023. Is this correct or is it a bug?

That would not be possible. Its compatible, running it on my hp 2023.
Can you send me a screenshot of what you see?

Is it a homey pro? Not a bridge?

1 Like

Hello, my name is Michel and I am very new to Homey and I donā€™t understand everything yet. I saw your Govee app but was wondering if it is also possible to add the m1 light dot? I also have a number of Govee devices outside that work via Bluetooth. Is it also possible to put that in the app? Kind regards, Michel Easter

Bluetooth is not supported by this app, it only supports the devices that are WIFI enabled and listed in the cloud api support list. When you request the API key to make the app work, you will get a API document that lists all supported devices. I dont know what the M1 light dot for device code has, but thats where you/me can look if it is on the list.

Dear Koah,

IĀ“m owning Govee hygrometers H5100002.
How are the chances that they could be implemented in your app? And is it possible at all?

Thanks

Alex

Appliances support is on my todo list.
Once i get it in i can tell what appliances are supported, but they need wifi cloud enabled status

1 Like

Mate, any progress with your case?

Thanks

Nope, since the device is not supported by the Govee API, so I wont be able to add support.
Its a Bluetooth device, and this app only supports the Wifi devices that have API support.

Hi there, wanted to use the app for my newly bought H6176 but looks like this device is not supported yet? Can you confirm? If supported can you please add it?
Btw, where and how can I find the needed API key?

You ask govee support for it. Check the Govee mobile app for more info on this request.
And try it. All lights that support the cloud api ate supported by the app.
Nothing for me to add if its not supported, so try first once you get your key. Else you are out of luck until GOVEE adds support for it first, and this app will pick it up automatically.

Hi all, there is a new test version out that adds support for local API enabled devices (as a seperate device) and a first alpha test of appliance support.

I suggest to use the local API devices that support it since it really is much faster, lighter and doesnt count in the api trotthle limits of the cloud devices.
This does break the current custom device images, they needed to move to reduce memory load. The cloud devices will get them back if you re-add these devices, sorry for the trouble.

Next there is an attempt to support appliances in this version, I made this blind so it probably holds many issues. So please try it if you own one.
Can it discover your appliance?
Can it add it?
Can it be used to turn it on/off
If it has modes, can you see them in the homey and use them?

Please let me know

Warning
This version removes the older drivers from the app, they have been deprecated for some time and unsupported in the recent fixes. So you should have migrated from them if you used them in the past (the ones you needed to select the device first before it did discovering). This version will force you to migrate to the new Devices/Appliances/Local api devices of choice.

See the post 2 for details on the known issues

Hi, just tried Smart Flood Light 7060 which works well as expected.
My other devices (6008 and 7020) donā€™t support LAN API.

1 Like

Is it possible to add H6078 (RGBICWW Cylinder Floor Lamp)? Many thanks in advance!