[APP][Pro] Balboa

@Sjoors and @martijnpoppen

I can confirm that Heater State changed doesn’t trigger.

Have similar test flow setup

and when I increase the target temperature to force heating on, the card was not triggered, while for example Circulation is triggered since that must go on for the heating the work.

The capabilities are showing correct state:

1 Like

I think I found the issue:

Heater State seems to get triggered when Heater Mode is triggered, even though Heater State did not change.

So when measure_heater capability changes the card is not triggered.
When measure_heater_mode chnages, both Heater State and Heater Mode triggers are triggered.

In the triggers code files, I don’t see a measure_heater_changed.json and I think the action_heater_*_changed.json files are dome how mixed up even though the other is deprecated.

New app update (TEST: 1.10.4):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Heater state

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - ControlMySpa - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@Sjoors @OH2TH should be fixed, make sure to re-select the flowcard from the list

Working properly now.

1 Like

Indeed, thanks for the fast support

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

I am new at homey.
Do you know if this app would work for the “Spa Control” app from the same company Balboa water Group?

Thank you

Hey @FMGD
No it doesn’t :slight_smile:

Is it something could be plan to be added in the future?
Or if not, would be possible to receive some kind of support to develop it? I think it might work in a similar way as your application. I am a software engineer (Junior). I am interesting on learning how to develop Homey apps.

Hey @FMGD
No not part of this app. The question has been asked multiple times but im not going to implement it in this one as theres no official API only a local connection with some P2P method.

Theres a home assistant integration so you can check that one out if you would like :slight_smile:

I am currently using this plugin on Homebridge:
GitHub - vincedarley/homebridge-plugin-bwaspa: Control Balboa BWA Spa through Homebridge/Homekit . It works well, I thought it might be possible to do it here as well, I will give a try and see if it I can do it.

3 Likes

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.11.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add filter cycle

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - ControlMySpa - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Of you manage to do that it would be super nice :blush::+1:t2::pray:

Hello,

Not related to the Homey app, but i am wondering if i am alone with this issue now: Anyone else experiencing that CMS module is not connecting to internet (blinking green light on the module)? The issues startet night to Sunday (today). Controlmyspa.com returns errors and i am not able to log in to the original CMS app, and of course the Homey app is not responding either.

Same here, there service is down.
This tends to happen every now and then.

2 Likes

OK, thank you. 14 days ago, it was a 12 hour downtime. But really, the last 6-7 months i am satisfied with the service, but maybe i have been lucky.

Hi the new BWA app now have a API here can you then make a new app for this or include this in your app?

https://bwgapi.balboawater.com/

1 Like

@Kjetil_Vert maybe some day but its definitely not on my todo list.

This app is called controlmyspa. So its specific for the controlmyspa module

You can request a community app here: Homey Pro Community App Requests

1 Like

ok I will see if I can do one myself also as I can see hubitat have one that I might be able to revers enginer :smiley:

1 Like

For the rest that have the Balboa BWA controler
See here

1 Like