[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi, newbie in the homey ecosystem. I want ot pair some smart radiator thermostat E1 to homey, but it is not supported yet. Are there any plans for these devices?

Scroll back: [APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App) - #5111 by TedTolboom

1 Like

I have 3 Homey devices: Bridge, Homey early 2019, and Homey Pro early 2019.

The Aqara app installs fine on Bridge and Homey Pro, but it never installs on Homey early 2019, even if the installer says it is going to. I have tried factory reset multiple times to no avail. Anything else I could try?

Is its firmware up to date?

Yes - my firmware is up to date. Same firmware version on all my Homeys.

I should add - other apps installs fine, just not the Aqara appā€¦

I also bought T1 models of [Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1] and [Wireless Mini Switch T1], not works with Homey.
It would be good to update the application!

Nice to hear. Maybe its the same problem with singel switch also

Please read back the thread on why these devices arenā€™t supported yetā€¦

Very strange. Which methods of installing the app have you tried? Are you sure you picked the correct Homey to install it on?

Iā€™ve been trying to install via the Aqara App for Homey | Homey web page, the method which has been working fine with my other Homeys. Other apps have been installing fine with this method. Are there other methods? I have been very certain to pick the correct Homey, and only the Aqara app has given me this issue. If you are not aware of any issues, I will just make another attempt.

Iā€™m not sure if the mobile app will download an app if you want to add a device/brand for which an app isnā€™t installed yet, but that could be worth a try.

I have no idea what the problem was, but after 2 more factory resets I actually was finally able to get it installed. So most likely a Homey issue. Still frustrated though by the Homey setup process which seems a bit messy. Thanks for your help - you made me not give up and try once more :slight_smile:

The same problem with Aqara Plug EUā€¦

I have problem with the Motion Sensor P1. Wont install on a Homey 2023. And yes. All is up to date on updates.

Hi Brugman, the P1 is already available and should work without any problems. In my experience what sometimes helps the pairing process with these sensors is pressing the button a single time a couple of seconds after it flashes 3 times.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the replay. I will try that tip.

Hi. Ok, now i tried to add it and then press the button after the three blue flashes. But no luck ading it to Homey pro 2023. It just stuck on the add screen. The screen that show you how to do it.

+1 to get the T2 relay included! It has too many cool capabilities to be left out of this app!

I see that the first versjon ( Motion Sensor ) Connect find, but not the P1 versjon. Any tips.

Any update on the Aqara Smart Plug EU?
I had tow of them running when one stopped reporting power consumption. The second still does. I added the third one today and it also doesnt show any consumption.