[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

1 Like

I have close to 30 Aqara Smart Plugs in two locations with Homey Pro that worked perfectly well both before and after the newest Homey Firmware. Then i started to change around some of them, changing what they measure, e.g from lighting to heating. I managed to move around 6 of them before i discovered this error. I hope the fix is right around the corner, as this is a bit critical, and i changed from Telldus to Homey to get a better experienceā€¦

I tried to add my new Aqara Water Leak sensor T1 (lumi.flood.agl02) to my Homey Bridge, but it does not recognise the device. Is this device not supported yet? When will it be supported?

Exactly, we are still waiting for T1 sensor support.
Read a few posts back and you will get all the answers.

Soonā„¢

1 Like

They just released 10.2.0 of the firmware, but there is no mention of a fix for this, which is very disappointing. However, not all changes make it to the changelog, so it may have been fixed anyways. Iā€™d try updating to that version and check if has been fixed.

ITS WORKING NOW AFTER HOMEY UPDATE.
All good

Excellent! Good to know!

Even after this firmware update there is still no power consumption shown for Aqara Smart Plug. disappointing.

Which firmware update ? You mean v10.2.0-rc.5 aka v10.2.0 ? In this version this issue hasnā€™t been addressed.

Ah, ok. My bad.
I thought it would be as it cannot be a major issue as there are still few plugs which report consumption.

The Temperature and Humidity Sensor does not indicate which flows they are connected to. The Vibration Sensor does it.

Ok, so they were able to reproduce the power consumption issue with Aqara smart plugs (and probably other Aqara devices that reports power), but they chose to not hold off with the release until they had resolved it? I would assume this is not a complicated fix as it was working in earlier versions (the Aqara workaround for a different issue seems to be what broke it), so it is hugely disappointing that they didnā€™t include a fix for this. They broke it, and as this is a firmware issue (nothing to do with the app), they should really fix it ASAP. Power consumption is vital information for many of us, and it should have had enough priority to make it to the release after it was discovered (and even reproduced by Athom).

I just bought a Cube with the intention of using it in my Homey Pro 2023. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t work and I understand that itā€™s because itā€™s a Cube T1 Pro. When do you plan to add support for this?

2 Likes

When the problem is fixed, they will release the update.

Thatā€™s unrelated to the app but a generic Homey thing. If you really want to find out why this happens, create a new question and post the flows.

Search the forum.

Do you know if this prolem was supposed to be fixed with the 10.2.0 update. After the update, Iā€™m still not able to make the EU plug generate energy report.

Did you remove the device and pair it again?

We didnā€™t push any specific fix for the EU plug problem with the 10.2.0 update.

Yes, I did