WOOX R7060 smart garden irrigation control

Hi Sjoerd,

I removed all my Zigbee devices. Then, I added the Hue bulbs and then the Woox.

Anyone already tried the Woox Gateway?
If the R7060 is directly connected through the Woox gateway, can I control it with Homey?

Unless you have Woox Gateway integrated with Homey, which I doubt, then NOPE - you can’t unfortunately.

Did you add the Woox while at its own location, or near Homey?
The first way is the way to go.
Else, there’s not much you can do about the route.

I have f.i. a sensor 3 meters away from Homey, it connects via a light upstairs, and a socket in the hallway to Homey in the living.

Oh, the zigbee overview shows the last known route. Not the route. It’s not static

Peter,

You are a smart man !
You’re right, I added the Woox next to the Homey.
When I add it when it is in the garden, the route goes through the hue bulbs.

Thank you.

Chris

2 Likes

Hi,
Just wanted to thank you all here. This post helped me to choose my irrigation control and to install it. All is working find with Tuya app.
I don’t have any network issue since the installation last Saturday. But I’ve have some devices which repeat the zigbee signal.
It works like a charm with flow and alarm on Homey.

Somebody knows what will happen if there is a power outage with the water opened? :thinking: if not i will try by myself.

It probably stays opened.

Don’t use delays in flows for the ‘Off’ command, but use Chronograph timers (they survive a Homey restart).
Add a waterflow meter, or a metering device on your watercompany’s meter.
Then you can add checks, f.i. x minutes after the water should be shut by the Woox, check if any water is running.

1 Like