Velux Blinds 868 / io home control

Hi Jeffrey,

I believe you are Dutch, correct?
I am looking for the same solution and I was wondering if you would like to share your experience so far.

Do you still use this?
Is there also a possibility to use the ‘stop’ button?

Regards,
Peter

There is also the Somfy Connexoon. A bridge, but a bit cheaper.

Also the klf200 bridge from Velux. There is an open API, but unfortunately no Homey app for it. You can also add fibaro or similar directly to the bridge without soldering.

@Goldstrike thanks for this - i’m planning on doing exactly the same!

Will this work with any relay?

Does the control still need the batteries and does it still work with the button was well?

I have all the bits for this now - QQ, do I need the ground? Isn’t it just bridging the two points so no ground needed?

edit. just realised this is a stupid question… was thinking in terms of single relay

is there any change in the above? do i still need the Tahoma controller. I bought a Velux roof window with 2 blinds in it. I only read the first few posts in this threads thinking it was possible. Now i need another expensive controller :sob:. I have 3 separate remotes so 3 fibaro’s extra is also not an option to expensive and where do i put them in the bathroom.

Connexoon io should work too. Costs 120€ less. I ordered the connexoon io after i read statements it works on this forum from different people. Unfortunatly i cant confirm it yet since my veluxwindows will be installed in september.

Another solution, which I am using is klf200, fhem and connection to homey via mqtt and nodered. The main advantage is that this is a native local setup without interference of a cloud server. KLF200 costs ~ 140€. There is also an integration for home assistant.

You can pair all the 3 blinds to one remote and add a Fibaro to that one. if its a option controll them all at the same time.

I have bought a somfy connexoon and it’s working just fine now. Thanks for the idea’s

1 Like

Hello Adrian, thanks for your apps👍!
I just bought a conexoon box.
I have paired Velux IO window and store, but I can’t find my interior’s Venetian blinds device in the list :hugs:?
Any idea?
Thank you!

Have you sent the device log?
I have had a couple but unless users tell me and give me names of devices I can’t identify them.
If you haven’t, could you go to the Configure App screen, device log tab, tap on Get Log then send log.

Hello Adrian , I did.
Here is the code.
73c25496-88d0-44d4-9279-5a9ee0231d4d
Best regards.Yann

So, the devices you have should appear as the following in Homey: “Exterior Venetian Blinds (io)”, “Velux roof window (io)” and “Velux roller shutter(io)”,

Thank you for your rapid answer,”, “Velux roof window (io)” and “Velux roller shutter(io)”, works perfectly, but Exterior Venetian Blinds (io) is not detected🤗

What is the name of the missing device, as it is shown in the Tahoma Mobile App?

Also, could you open the Configure App page, select the Device Log tab, click on Get Log and then Send Log. That way I get just the required device info and not all the other clutter so it is easier to find.

Done.
The missing device should be .interiors Venetian shutter IO’ but in the app there is only exterior Venetian blinds🤗.
I tried with all iO’s devices but no success…
Could it be because this blind is powered by the velux window on which it is installed?
But it works with a velux multi remote klr 100 ( as the other devices)
Thank you for your prompt support :+1::pray:

I have one log in today with devices called “orientation lamelles store”, “Velux Palier”, and “volet Louise”, so is that from you?

Yes it is, it should be orientation lamelles store. But i can’t see it in the app🤗

I have published a test version so the orientation lamelles store should be found under Venetian Blind.
Just go to the store and add test to the URL to install it.

Hey Adrian,
Many thanks, It works , my venitian store is now paired, I can open and close it and also control lamelle’ss orientation!:+1: thank you !

One more thing on my velux window, there is a rain sensor to close the widow when it rains, could it be possible to include this sensor in your app and use it for other actions?
Thank you!

Have a nice Sunday!
Yann