Trigger "Every xxx Minutes" does not work with variables (in HP2023 <= FW 10.0.9)

The condition " When… Every 10 Minutes " works perfectly. :+1:
When I tried to us a numeric variable (value = 10)
" When… Every #Zirkulation Rhythmus min Minutes "
the flow does not start every 10 Minutes. :saluting_face:

I do not understand why. In case it is not foreseen to use a variable here, it just should be imposslible to create such a card. :rage:

I am thankful for any help or work around. :pray: :people_hugging:

Maybe you can give a little bit more info that you have tested?
[Tip] Problems with Homey?

Maybe also share the flow?

Tested it and it does work for me:

Working for me on Homey Pro (Early 2016) with FW 10.0.2-rc.1 from the Web interface

Edit: Looks like it is broken in Homey Pro (Early 2023), at least not working in Firmware v10.0.9-rc.1.

Thank you Dijker,
My model is Homey (Early 2023), Ver 10.0.8
I do not think that the type of switch is of interest. What else do you need?
I tried your example. It works with fix seconds, but not using a variable.
And here is my Flow:

Many Thanks Dirk

I made a workaround until it works again wit HP-2023.

I make the program run every “divider” of #ZirkulationsRythmusMin, here 5 minutes, and then just do anything when necessary.
The big difference is that it will not run on multiples of #ZirkulationsRhythmusMin. ie. 00:00; 00:15; 00:30;00:45, but starts at the next “divider” e.g. 00:05 after saving or activating the flow, and then every 15 minutes. That could be fixed. I have to try.
Then, if the variable of #ZirkulationsRhythmusMin is not a multiple of the base frequency, in this case, if it is 13, then the action will rund every 10 minutes. That is the responsibility of the user, i.e choose “every 1 minute” or take care to only use multiples of the base frequency or raise an error.