Tradfri stopped working?

Hi all,

Good news, I received a procedure from Athom which solved the issue for me. Perhaps you received the same, but let me share it below. Note: read the instructions carefully before you start. I didn’t so it took me 4-5 attempts :blush:

(Source: Athom)
This procedure works best with a pc or laptop using the FIREFOX browser. Getting the full download is necessary to solve this issue. If Homey tells you it is already up to date please try to time the use of the alt button differently. If you are a Mac user, please change the alt button to the option button.

1. Hold your Homey upside down for 1 minute to enter recovery mode.

2. When Homey enters the recovery, please go to setup.athom.com with a laptop or desktop.

3. Select your preferred language, Press the ALT button to make continue in browser visible and click “continue in browser”, shown in grey.

4. While entering your WiFi information hold your ALT button and keep holding it until you get the “Download full update” option. [Red: as soon as Homey reports verbally it is connected, follow the instruction: connect your laptop to you WiFi again!]

5. When this process is done, please press the button “keep your data”, and let Homey finish the setup process.
    End of procedure

Good luck!
Patrick

[EDIT] I had to run an update (settings menu) to get the time & date based triggers working again

1 Like