Tradfri GU10 failing after "Turn All Lights off" flow

Hi there.

I am new to Homey Pro and so I am not yet familiar with how to search for a solution. I am having problems with GU10 Tradfri lamps from Ikea in two rooms - the other lamps work fine, including the Ikea ones (e.g. E14).

There are 3 GU10 spotlights in the room and 2 other Zigbee lights. All lights are on. All Zigbee lights are connected to Homey Pro via the Hue Bridge. Now I switch off a GU10 lamp in the Homey app. If I now start a ‘Turn All Lights Off’ flow and then restart the lights via a ‘Turn All Lights On’ flow, the GU10 lamp that was previously switched off cannot be switched on again. However, the app (both Homey and Hue) shows the bulb as on. I’ve tried adjusting the flow and programming the Hue command into the flow instead, but that doesn’t change anything. The only thing that helps is to turn off the fuse as there is no switch in this room.

The IKEA GU10’s combined with the Hue bridge are known to be problematic (if the Hue app is showing the light as on when it’s off, that’s an indication that it just doesn’t work well together).

It’s probably better to move the IKEA lights from the Hue hub to Homey directly.

Thank you for your answer. Yes, that’s what I thought. However, I can’t add multiple Zigbee lights to Homey at the same time - but maybe I just need to remove them after pairing until I’ve added the next one.

Yeah that should work.