New Gen trådfri GU10 becomes unresponsive

Ok, so the issue is with the newest gen of IKEA Trådfri GU10 bulbs. After they have been turned off by homey or hue they won’t turn on after a while. They become unresponsive . If you cycle the bulbs they will work, but after they been off for a certain time they become unresponsive again. Does anyone have a solution for this? I’ve search high and low for a solution, but non credible solution has surfaced or worked. Thanks

https://community.homey.app/search?q=gu10%20ikea%20order%3Alatest

I appreciate your answer and suggestion to solutions, U have searched and red them before. As I mentioned, this issue is present both with hue bridge and homey. Eg I have same issue in homey as zigbee or with the use of hue bridge. Note every other ike lamp works flawless, it’s just the new gen!

So I think it’s fair to assume that there aren’t any solutions: these lights apparently are problematic in combination with Homey or with the Hue hub.

1 Like

Maybe this will help you, maybe not.
I think the newer IKEA lamps are zigbee 3 and they don’t communicate well with my old IKEA over Homey. I solved this by putting a new IKEA bulb halfway from Homey to the new IKEA GU10.
A sideffect of this was that my Aqara sensor in that room stopped reporting så I put an old IKEA lamp in the room and now sensor works.

Thank your for your time and sharing your experience. I actually have older gen in the same lamps and spots, they work very good.

There is also a problem with homey “the zigbee unit left your network” or they just become unresponsive. I think I will switch out all lights with stupid bulbs and control them with smart pills