The new Homey Pro — Ask Me Anything

Not implemented yet but planned

The ‘lights’ tile is showed in the devices view.
For the other tiles, the Marketing dept. is ahead on the developers I guess :wink::hugs:

1 Like

Is there a way on a Pro 2023 to force any Zwave devices to include Unsecure?
More specifiaclly a Namron K8 (4512714). This device is uncluded as Secure (Unauthenticated) when utilizing the Namron app.
All my 45 other zwave devices was included as Secure(x) by default.
I am not able to do direct assosiations when som this part is on “wrong” secure level.

https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-unz-cure-add-z-wave-devices-unsecure/55597
(Not tested on a Pro 2023 by the dev.)

Installable by CLI ( https://community.homey.app/t/how-to-cli-install-method/198), while the community store is not re-opened yet:

That’s the thing. It doesen’t in my app (or the web).
I am pretty sure it did a couple of weeks ago. That’s why I asked if it is a setup. And I might have deactivate it…

I also noticed it NOT being there at first, but when I turned some lights on and off, it suddenly appeared.
It also disappeared again, no clue how, but it’s not a setting.

This light feature is actually only available in the beta versions of the Homey smartphone apps (iOS = TestFlight / Android = Beta Program).
When the first HP23 models were shipped, all users had to use the Homey App in a beta version. However, when the Homey App version v7.x became available as an official version, many users were excluded from the beta programs. So @Tobias_Flod and @Peter_Kawa, ou probably have the official version installed that doesn’t have this feature yet.

Hallo Dirk,

I don´t use Apple, but I just wanted to point out, in the Google app store, I have to (un)subscribe to the beta app updates myself; it is afaik not managable by anyone else, Athom included.

Thabo you @DirkG that’ll explain it. And makes a lot of sense :smiling_face:

Hi, since my HP2019 was obviously linked via wifi i had to find a place in our house which is a bit away from the wifi access points. Now the hp2023 was delivered and im asking myself: when linked via the ethernet adapter, is that also that important? Best Regards

This was definitely the case for Apple users. Users were excluded from the TestFlight program (see post, only in German language).

Oh I see. Didn’t expect that, good to know! Thx.

Could anybody help me up here? I wanna place our new homey in best case at the right place😀 question was: when linked via the ethernet adapter, is that also that important to place the homey far away from any wifi accesspoint / other zigbee devices like hue bridge? Thanks

When connected via ethernet the Homey will not be affected by any air based protocol, for the IP-communication.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

When using Zigbee, Homey should not be placed near accesspoint (also 2,4GHz used). But it depends more on used Wifi/Zigbee channels. If possible, Zigbee should not overlap your Wifi channels.

3 Likes

Hi.

I have the Route column missing in my Zigbee Nodes overview for my HP23.
But my HP19 does show the Route column.

Is that an option I should turn on? Or am I missing something else?

Yes, it’s not implemented on HP2023.

1 Like

OK, thank you.

How do i make away/home reliable?