The new Homey Pro — Ask Me Anything

Let’s say the machine don’t like me. I rest my case and wait till it is available soon™ :upside_down_face:

Only thing I can think of is, I’m on Android 10, but I can’t believe that is used as a filter?

the same here

It could well be the Android version, I got a Pixel 6 Pro and is on Android 13.

It’s the same on Android 11
So, it’s updatable to v7.1 with Android 13 then…

Could this be of any influence… My phone updates stopped @ March 2022

I think need you need at least 10.0.0-rc.114 to be able to have the app 7.1. I think it’s related to ‘matter’ support.

“The Homey App should be updated to version 7.1 or higher, and your mobile device should be running iOS 16.5 (or higher) or Android 8 (or higher).”
Android 8 or higher

I think so. Today 10.0.0-rc.118 became stable so the app could or should follow soon.

New app update available. Should be able now to scan the matter QR code on the device. I only get an error that the QR code on the device is not a matter QR code

1 Like

Also new app update with Dark mode :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probably Athom forgot to remove the AATP icon (Athom Alpha Tester Program):

4 Likes

CPU load increased aswell:

the app runs on your phone?

Yes, this update is installable on Android 10 as well

2 Likes

?? this is my homey Pro 2023 edition and the CPU load is going up since the update.

has nothing to do with the mobile app on my iphone I think :slight_smile:

not a nice trend since the last update

It doesn’t make a lot of sense that your previous system load was consistently around 2% (if not less). Even my Homey, which does nothing, has a load percentage of about 4 to 8%.

?? Haha, “spraakverwarring” You posted right after a post about the new app version being available
That’s why I said the app update can’t be related to the Homey’s CPU load

But it seems you seemed to be referring to a firmware update, only you didn’t mention it.

ah, sorry!

1 Like

Woot Darkmode is here !

After my migration from HPEarly2019 to HP23, I now have this on my timeline.
How to get rid of these Undefined Categories?

Athom is already aware but it’s not on their priority list, please submit ticket for them… more reports, more probable it will get higher priority

1 Like

I can’t find how to activate these controls in the app. Could anyone point me in the right direction?