Somfy Sunscreen works in homey app, not in homekit

Does anyone know why a somfy device works in de homey 2.0 app, but not in homekit via the official (beta)homey module.

All other devices works in homekit. If I use the homey app I can open and close the somfy rts sunscreen. With homekit it stays on opening and nothing happens.:neutral_face:

You can file a bug report here: https://support.athom.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Have you tried using the HomeyKit app from the apps store?
I think it works much better than the experimental option. Not sure if Athom will continue with the experimental version when they get time but I had many problems with it.

yes and in that one everything works! But I give the 'Native" app a try. :grinning:

Will file a bug report as well :face_with_monocle:

which app works for you? with me the devices are handed over to Homekit, however changes over Homekit are not taken over. I use: Homekit of sprut as well as homekit

Is there an updaten about the working of sunscreen in HomeKit within the native HomeKit app?
Where can I find HomeyKit?

I’m new to Homey, but have the same issue. With the “native” app the Somfy sunscreens are not working in Homekit, but in Homey everything works fine.

Bonjour,
est-ce que quelqu’un a rĂ©solu ce problĂšme?

Je compte acheter cette box pour contrĂŽler mes SOMFY RTS avec Homekit, je dois savoir si cela fonctionne avant!

1 Like

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Français (French)

Avez vous trouver la solution ? Je l’ai acheter pour les mĂȘmes raisons mais ça ne fonctionne pas dans HomeKit