Something went wrong - Unable to make flows

Thanks for your link.
I have found the develeper tool in my Firefox browser.
When I open the program I access different menus with many lines of code.
Unfortunately, I have absolutely no knowledge of what the lines of code mean.
A single line of code is marked in red:

https://play.google.com/log?hasfast=true&auth=SAPISIDHASH 1506436a4bf6b5d386dc7c2e4d3df2c731b6e181&authuser=0&format=json

Keep the developer tools window open, reload the (failing) Homey page, make a screenshot of the developer tools, post it here.

deleted

deleted

deleted

It looks like this might point to an issue (“too much recursion”). Can you increase the size of the bottom part (the developer tools part) so there’s more visible of the error message and the stuff below is that’s not being shown now?

Deleted

Where are the errors that you showed previously? They’re not visible.

I was unable to expand developer in Firefox.
I therefore switched to Chrome which I could expand.
Do you know how to expand the developer image in Firefox

deleted

deleted

Sorry, but again, this isn’t very useful.

I told you that the error that was showing before, “too much recursion”, might be related to your problems. You’re now showing all sorts of screens without that error (I also said the setMaxListeners() warnings are irrelevant for your problem).

The “too much recursion” error happens in a file called “instrument.js”. It’s very relevant to know where that file is from, hence I need to see more information about that error. You can also click on the filename (instruments.js:111:32) and see what happens, perhaps it shows what that file belongs to.

1 Like

Just to be safe, I have deleted the pictures that show my web address

In the WeB developer Tool I am getting this message

MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 51 connect_error listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit

Does anyone know how to increase the limit ?

I have tried to open the path to the file that reports the error with no lock ???

I don’t know how many times I have to say that this isn’t a problem that needs to be solved.

This screenshot isn’t about “too much recursion”, it’s about a completely harmless warning that you seem to be focussing on.

For approx. 4 months ago I chose to replace my long-standing Fibaro HC2 with a Homey Pro, because Fibaro’s HC2 system had been very unstable over the years.
As expected, Homey Pro provided a much better integration between my devices and is also much more stable without being perfect.
However, I did not expect that I would end up in a situation where Homey Pro suddenly cannot be used on either a Windows or my Mac computer.
I am now in a situation where I can state that IT insight is required at the highest programmer level to find the error.
As I unfortunately have no programming knowledge, I really hope to get a guide on how to fix the error?