Smoke detector recommendations

Right now I have a nest protect. I very much like it. Works and have great features. Unfortunately it’s not very friendly, and not able to connect with anything.
So I’m on the lookout for new ones.
I would like it to work with Homey, so if there is any problems, lights turn on and so on.
I would also like it to work with my smartphone, so I get messages if there is problems. Maybe also the option to silence the alarm, if it’s a mistake.

What do you guys have and what can you recommend ?

In my country (Holland) that is not allowed. One should operate the cancel button on the device itself.
What if a faulty flow, or a Homey hickup, silences the alarm before someone can hear it. Or thinks all’s safe, because the alarm shut “by itself”…

For Nest Protect:
you should be able to use it with the Google Nest SDM app

It’s available in the community store, only there’s some maintenance going on for a while now, so you’ll have to wait for it to finish
https://homeycommunity.space/store/com.verbem.nest

Regarding the “cancel the alarm”, I have a large ceiling, so it’s hard for the family to get to it.
It’s not a deal breaker, but it would be nice.

I did see the “app” on the community store, but wasn’t sure about it. There not much info about it at all.

Which protocol? Z-Wave, Zigbee, WiFi, Cloud?

In general it’s possible via Homey flows to inform you via push notification.
Independent of Homey this is just possible with Cloud devices. I don’t know if it’s also possible with WiFi devices like from Shelly. Shelly devices can be added local and via or in combination with a Cloud to Homey. You might find more information in the corresponding Shelly topic.

I’ve got schneiders wiser smoke alarms. Synced direct to homey without gateway. You also get temperature measurements from it. Unsecure if you can disable alarm through the homey

The NETATMO smoke detectors allow you to disable them using their app when you’re within Bluetooth range. However, I’m uncertain about how this feature is implemented with Homey.

Ah I see. That means you / a real person actually have/has to be in or near the sensors’ room.