Sharptools Dashboard / Homey

Please use this link, so that Sharptools, can incorperate Homey, to their Dashboards :D) Homey Pro/Bridge integration - Feature Requests - SharpTools Community

3 Likes

Hi, has there been any advancements on this Sharptools integration to Homey?

I’m having SmartThings at cottage and use ActionTiles. I’d like to have similar solution also to home.

Kind Regards,

Janne

1 Like

Hi Janne. Hopefully, Homey and Sharptools, will find a solution.

ST and Sharptools are just perfect,
and I sincerly Hope that,
Homey, will make a great update to there Dashboard… And hopefully integrate Sharptools.

But as of right now, we have to keep telling the people at Homey, that the community wants this…

Its officially supported!

5 Likes

Super! But after some trying I am missing some basic functions. See my post here: https://community.sharptools.io/t/homey-pro-integration/12829/11

1 Like

As for now I started testing Sharptools and it just like a little extended Homeydash. Made my first little dashboard with it, and it works so far. :thinking:

4 Likes

It is 100x better than Homeydash! Whoever made Homeydash did an awesome job, but it was made for something else. Finally a good dashboard tool for Homey!

2 Likes

My dashboard created with Sharptools. Probably the best dashboard option for Homey today. Easy to learn, and lots of possibilities.

10 Likes

That is just awesome :+1::+1::+1:. You should make a youtube video , on how to do it… Fantastic work :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

That looks amazing!
The house map (last screenshot) was probably not made in Sharptools? How did you create that one?

Yes it is. It’s a super tile, and the floor plan is simply a background image. Can’t remember the software I used to create the floor plan. I can check it later. It was freeware though.

Edit: I used Room Sketcher to create the floor plan

6 Likes

I also made a phone-edition. In some cases, I find it more practical to use for a quick overview than the actual Homey app.

7 Likes

Really like your dashboard. How did u add the Buienalarm tile in your main dashboard? Hope you can help me :slight_smile:

What I remember is that I made a media tile on my sharptools page and found the data for that tile on the weather data page of Buienradar at Buienradar.nl - Actuele neerslag, weerbericht, weersverwachting, sneeuwradar en satellietbeelden

1 Like

Thanks. I have it working now as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you do this, i can’t get it working with the Media tile and refreshing buienradar.

I ended up making a media tile with a direct link to the general ‘Buienalarm gadget’ on their website. I also enabled autorefresh (see below). Hope this helps you…

2 Likes

Ok, buienradar works, but if you create a map then it will not work, because there is a typo in there generator.

All should not start with https://gadgets.buienradar.nl/… but with https://gadget.buienradar.nl/

1 Like

Can you tell us how you made this weather forecast tile?

How did you arrange this information in one tile?
Opera Zrzut ekranu_2023-10-31_103435_community.homey.app