Qubino ZMNHXD1 3-phase smart meter

I’ve also contact Qubino and asked about support for Homey.
They said they are working on
“We were planning to integrate both of them fully in the Homey gateway but the the measures that come in place last year because of the pandemic shift all of that and many more plans so for now I can’t give you any date for the release of the app that will include our Smart Meters, I can only tell you that we’re working on that too.”

I first though of just getting them and try out the solutions/options described here in the forum. But I must say, they probably exceed my knowledge of doing things.

So I’m asking myself, is there any other Smart Meter out there I can integrate into Homey? I also want messure consumption of the Kitchen with all Appliances (stove, steamer, ovem, etc).

Thank you and best regards
Alex

I know that the 1 phase smartmeter from qubino is officially integrated into Homey, but with some bugs.
Another solution for you could be adding micro modules with consumption mesure, after each appliance.

Hello Martin

Yes for most parts I’ve been using the myStrom Adapter and it works gräbt. But the big kitchen appliances like Oven and Stove will most likely kill it.
That’s why I am looking for a smart 3 phase that integrates with Homey (since that’s what I am using now).

I‘ll wait and see what comes along in the next few weeks.
I also found this Shelly 3EM thingy, looks way more flimsy but might do what I need, still looking into it
Thanks for the input.

Wait a bit on the shelly 4proplus a 4 group 16a switch with power measurement

dosent anymore

A firmware update solved Qubino Smart meter problems.

QUBINO_SmartMeterS2_500_EU_20201109_0900_ZMNHTD1 H1S8P1__v80.01__5610F574

Its finally here? I watched last night if it was done already :wink:

It also works fine with the Homee cubes

Is the meter still updating its values?

Hi, there was a lot discuss and recommendations about different power meters. Now i’m a little confused, is Qubino ZMNHXD1 3-phase smart meter working fine with homey or not?

It is not :wink:

:worried:
Then same, that is with Aeotec Gen 2 3 phase meter, that is not working correctly
And it will not be, because old and EOL device. Almost, as Qubino 3 phase meter :wink:

Such a shame that Athom won’t add support for 3-phase smart meter. I requested it several times, but nothing happens. I’ve contacted one of the original app developers, but got the response that it is up to Athom now. After years of waiting I’m afraid that support for the 3-phase smart meter will never be added.

Qubino is now responsable for the Qubino app, so maybe there is hope?

1 Like

It depends…
Is a problem in Qubino side or Athom side. Hopefully they can figure it out and fix a issue in this year

At moment i have Qubino 3 phase meter and Aeotec second gen. 3 phase meter, neither does not work with Homey

I think this is a Athom issue. I added the 3 phase meter manually to the existing Qubino app. Homey is able to get the latest values if I restart the app so I don’t know why this should not work if Athom put some time in it.

1 Like

Let’s hope Qubino picks up the thread and ensures that the 3-phase meter is neatly included in the app. If it works well, more will be sold. Win Win situation.

Update from Qubino

Hello Harm,

The situation with the Qubino app for now is not clear yet as the Athom Homey give a chance to the Qubino to arrange the Qubino app instead of the Athom Homey developers. Since then, the final decision was not taken yet and for this the app was not developed further. The person in charge of this project is on vacation and it will be back at the end of August, like this we will have a decision about it beginning of September. Until then I will set the ticket On Hold, and we will let you know how the things will develop.