Qubino ZMNHXD1 3-phase smart meter

We are now writing the start of October, is there any hope left for commitment from the Qubino team @HarmJ ?

Todays update from Qubino

Hello Harm,

We did start the Integration and we hope that we will have at least the basic functions working and integrated this month (more towards end of the month). In any way the things are moving on the correct way and we hope that we will be able to make the Integration ASAP.

3 Likes

Wonderful

Can´t wait

Je suis aussi très impatient depuis le temps… :+1::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:

Great news! Finally! :slight_smile:

Anyone have an idea if there is more news related to adding the 3 phase meter of qubino?
when it will be added?

Should not take long anymore. I will contact Qubino if we have not an updated app next week

3 Likes

Good to hear

Wonderful news

Got some good news:

“The version 4.1.1. of the qubino app was released and it contain the 3 Phase Smart Meter, you can find it here for now: Qubino App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

woo hoo! :grinning:

Nice! Please let me know if it works as it should so I can delete my own crapy app haha

For first minutes, it works fine.
We have 5 items on the interface :

• one for the settings
  • three for the different phases
  • one for a total of the 3 phases

Can you maybe share some screenshots?

1 Like

Here are some screenshots of the 3 Phase Smart Meter included in the gateway, unfortunately have no loads on right now.

2 Likes

Update from tech support after my ty mail.

Hello Harm,

You’re welcome, it took a bit more time since it was the first integration on the app we did. As mentioned we will now start to fix the rest of the integrations.

Have a nice day and a great weekend :slight_smile:

Good stuff will follow!

2 Likes

Just want to let all of the posters that we open a topic where the users of the Homey Qubino app can add requests for the next releases. So we’re kindly inviting everyone to leave a reply in case they have something that they want to see or use in the future on Homey with the Qubino devices.

Regards from the Qubino team.

1 Like

Anyone who can validate if this now works 100%? I still have my own Qubino app and don’t want to destroy the “working” of it by installing a non working app :slight_smile:

What can we say to you. It is working. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like