Qubino mini dimmer (ZMNHHD1) "app not found"

I am trying to connect several Qubino mini dimmer (ZMNHHD1) to my zwave network.
Other qubino devices could be added using the app without problems, however this device (I have 3 and tested the all with same result) can not be added.
The message " no app available " pops up after the device is added as “simple zwave device”

Is this new device not yet added to the homey software? According to the qubino website of has not been officially added/tested and approved.

Hope someone can help otherwise I have to send these back and get fibaro dimmers again.

1 Like

As far as I know it is not supported yet

New device requests for Athom apps can be posted with this form.

The mini dimmer is already added in a development branch of the app on github. Just a matter of time until it’s released.

Just bought a couple of those… Waiting for it :ok_hand:

if it’s added to the beta branch, you can add it through CLI.

Don’t see it in the beta branch.

See the migration branch. Don’t know which that is, but it’s a lot more up-to-date then beta branch.

Check, thanks.

Not very familiar with the branching strategy in the current repo.

Just installed my 3 mini dimmers. But I cannot add them to Homey. :thinking: Installed the latest feature/migration branch on the Homey. There is still some work to do.

Please share your experiences. I am having some issues with the Fibaro dimmers that I hope this one might solve:

• lower minimum dim level
  • less sensitive to provider signals on the power cable so lights won’t brighten/dim automatically at set times every day

I’m eager to hear feedback on the low-level flickering also.

I think this can be caused by devices for which no specific driver is installed. Look at this thread for (a bit) more information.

I saw this post yesterday. But what is meant by “created a driver for my device”? Isn’t the driver part of the repo?

It looks like it, but it’s an actively developed branch so who knows.

Any luck with this?

Does anyone know if the mini is able to act in an hotel schakeling?

I just got my three mini’s up and running :ok_hand::ok_hand:

I installed the latest feature/migration branch. I had to change the compatibility version from 3.0.0 to 2.0.0.

“compatibility”: “>=2.0.0”,

That’s the only change I made to the code base. I don’t know what’s the reason for targeting 3.0.0 instead of 2.0.0.

1 Like

That’s good to hear, how are they? What is the lowest wattage you can dim to?

And do they work in a two way switch configuration?

They are pretty expensive so went to Make sure they fit my needs.

A lot has changed behind the scenes with the migrations branch, some functions used in this migration are only in Homey v3 and can brake your existing devices when doing it on Homey v2