Please help me with my first advanced flow

Hi,

Could someone help my to fix “my” advanced flow to control my lamp?

I don’t understand what I am doing wrong.

Best regards

From the flow I cant understand what you want to do.

You start and stop the timer Lustro on the same time.
The top 2 lines have the same 2 starting carts.
There is only some milliseconds delay in the “Wall Switch cart Output 1 on”.
But it could be the reason that the timer not started.
You can even make a direct line from the top Time cart to the Start timer Lustro.

Also put “Output 1 is turn on” in place of the “All” cart.

Hello,

Thx for advice. I try this out later. I have identical three flows that works (light is on when motion sensor is on and it is turned on whole time motion sensor is activated - when there is no movement for 60s light is off) but I wanted to make one advanced flow, but it is obvious that I really don’t know how advanced flows are working :frowning:

I have a lot of switches and I wanted to do one advanced flow to one switch.

Here you’ll find some nice examples of flows for motion driven lights

Thx for answer

I am looking at mine and Your linked flows and there is no big difference to me.

Maybe You could write what is wrong with my advanced flow?

3 normal flows are working very good separately

I tried to make one advanced flow from 3 normal but I am missing something.

I know, but these flows work :blush:
I see “stop timer” in the top row of your flow
I don’t know the countdown app, but are you sure it should not be paused instead?

I am not sure :slight_smile:
I am only sure that 3 normal flows with countdown app with stop function are working.
I will try Your flows and give feedback

Thx a lot. This is it. I made mistake in second line - I add Motion on and not motion off.

1 Like

And?

I tested it 5 minuts ago and it doesn’t work :frowning:

It turn on light. Start timer but timer doesn’t reset when there is a motion again and reaches 0 and light turn off:(

Any advice?

Do You have an idea how to merge this 3 Flows to one advanced flow? It is possible at all?
I understand that I start and stop timer at the same time but I don’t know how to fix this.

I was thinking it will work because there was a big mistake with second line. But after I check this it doesn’t :frowning:

It is not the same… I changed motion on to motion off in second line

This is waist of my time.

1 Like

Why anyone can’t tell what to do?

You are not very helpfull. I am new at homey. I was using domoticz for 10 years and there was no problem at all. I can help You with Domoticz and python scripts but I really doesn’t know how advanced flows works. You can’t help me and You offend me. I was thinking homey have better community

I changed it!!!

10 post higher is my new flow with motion off in second line

Or maybe You say about something else?

Remainder? But this is the last post here.

I answered You at beginning of this conversation

“Thx for advice. I try this out later. I have identical three flows that works (light is on when motion sensor is on and it is turned on whole time motion sensor is activated - when there is no movement for 60s light is off) but I wanted to make one advanced flow, but it is obvious that I really don’t know how advanced flows are working :frowning: