I have a MI Control hub DGNWG05LM.
I want to add this to homey. But addingin it to Homey is not possable becourse the Ports are closed.
So i Followed the guide for opening the Ports.
- Find a specific screw bit (like a fork) to open the gateway case.
- Find a USB-UART cable/module and connect it to your computer.
- Solder 3 wires - RX, TX and GND like here .
- Turn on the gateway (220V).
- Open a serial terminal application (e.g., PuTTY) and connect to the serial port assigned to the USB-UART module (baudrate: 115200).
- Wait until the gateway is booted up, connect the RX, TX and GND wires to the UART module (don’t connect the Vcc (power) wire!).
- RX on UART to TX on gateway
- TX on UART to RX on gateway
- You will see all the messages from the gateway.
- Send the command
psm-set network open_pf 3(the command has to end with a
And my luck this is the version that will not allow the PSM-Set Command. So i did a search for the sloution and i found a post with a Custom Firmeare for the device.
So I Flashed the Firmware as descript in GitHub - openlumi/openlumi.github.io: OpenWrt for Xiaomi Zigbee gateway with imx6 SoC DGNWG05LM, ZHWG11LM and installed Zigbee2mqtt on it.
So far So Good.
But now how to add it to homey ? Anyone any idee ?